FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[KNOX] S4 mini and Knox

869 posts
Thanks Meter: 324

By Aronuser, Senior Member on 14th May 2014, 02:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st March 2015, 11:09 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Not sure where to ask but i give it a try here.

1.) I have used Titanium Backup, Online Nandroid Manager for restoring the entire system (except for the external SD-card)

2.) I have performed a full system backup both via CWM or TWRP and saved to external SD-card

3.) I always get the errormsg while doing the backup from CWM: Android Secure is missing skipping backup program or Apps. How come itīs missing and not doing the full backup?

4.) When doing a factory reset, flashing stock ROM via Odin with success, i flash the rootkit V2 etc from Odin, then reboot and installing Busybox Pro properly, and update to SuperSU Pro without any issues. System works just fine. But i can never do a properly backup of the entire system correctly. And i cannot restore the entire system with Nandroid Manager or Recovery either. So my question is:

How do i make a properly backup of the entire system except the external SD-Card and then restore it properly as it was before?

25th May 2015, 09:35 PM |#112  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 252

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcooleo

1.) I have used Titanium Backup, Online Nandroid Manager for restoring the entire system (except for the external SD-card)

2.) I have performed a full system backup both via CWM or TWRP and saved to external SD-card

3.) I always get the errormsg while doing the backup from CWM: Android Secure is missing skipping backup program or Apps. How come itīs missing and not doing the full backup?

4.) When doing a factory reset, flashing stock ROM via Odin with success, i flash the rootkit V2 etc from Odin, then reboot and installing Busybox Pro properly, and update to SuperSU Pro without any issues. System works just fine. But i can never do a properly backup of the entire system correctly. And i cannot restore the entire system with Nandroid Manager or Recovery either. So my question is:

How do i make a properly backup of the entire system except the external SD-Card and then restore it properly as it was before?

Twrp works better than cwm

Sent from my GT-I9195
1st June 2015, 08:32 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have Knox problem.When I open it,Ijust says "creating knox mode" and exits,"failed to create knox mode".
2nd June 2015, 04:16 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcooleo

Hi there. I used both TWRP and CWM. TWRP is fully touch based and looks beautiful. But many times TWRP gave me errors while backing up or restoring. It used to give me graphical glitches on display. I had to take out my battery to restart my phone.On the other hand cwm interface is hardware button based and it does not look as good as TWRP. But so far it has not failed me and works very well. I flashed CWM v 6.0.5.1 through Odin 3.09... All good........... Just my views.

My device: s4 mini GT-I9192.
23rd June 2015, 01:11 PM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
downgrade with 0x1 -> no MODEM
Hi,
i've downgraded from 4.4.2 UC (with knox 0x1) ... to 4.2.2 UB using :
PDA: I9192XXUBMK4
CSC: I9192SERBMJ3
MODEM: I9192XXUBMK4

only AP and CSC are displayed when checking version with *#1234#
and thus both SIM are NOT working, knox 0x1 still there.
I'll go back to 4.4.2 UC and not buy another $am$ung
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
knox
Previous Thread Next Thread