Thanks Meter: 41,315

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th August 2014, 08:07 AM |#41  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Sorry to hear but in non booting case without log difficult to say. Also in thousands of downloading of free and pro this is first reporting that it fails to download. Make sure you are installing as regular apk and not pushing it t system manually.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

21st February 2015, 09:37 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
will the doc please report to Surgery
Doc please I need your help, my note 3 n900 started showing the circle with the line through it at the end of last year which I thought might be a faulty Sim reader so when the problem became more frequent I sent it to a local cell shop , after they had it for a couple weeks they said it wasn't the Sim reader that is the problem but rather the imei was corupted and that they can't fix it. When I got the phone back it already had a new Rom on it and all my info wiped off of it. Since then I have tried every app I can get my hands on and more roms then I can count to try get it working. I need your help please. I have currently flashed the latest stock Rom being ver. 5 but it's still the same. Can you assist me please
23rd February 2015, 06:25 PM |#43  

More
still needing help
Hey Doc, tried installing your lollipop Rom , great job by the way but unfortunately it hasn't helped with my problem. I still have the circle with the line and when dial *#06# it'd still says null/null. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. FYI I live on a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean and we don't have much in the way of tech support so please help me.
23rd February 2015, 06:46 PM |#44  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
If you don't have efs backup then there is no much scope.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium
12th June 2015, 04:37 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
I'm on Moto E(Condor), CM 12.1 ROM. There are two files in Sounds folder .amr and %CNAME_%CDATE_%CTIME.amr. while calling, I'm getting notification in the status bar, but no recording. I've given root permission after ending of the first call.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Last edited by ashish0304; 13th June 2015 at 04:37 AM.
13th June 2015, 03:24 AM |#46  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 5,134

Donate to Me
More
Got my support bro.
Q 4 u, can I include the pay version in DP?
16th June 2015, 06:22 PM |#47  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 5,134

Donate to Me
More
@dr.ketan

So I'm making an attempt at building a CSC Manager settings "page" for DomPop, and I figured I'd ask the master since you built an app that already does this LOL
And tho I am re-inventing the wheel, I'd really like to know....

Is there a way to dynamically add/process the csc settings without having to add each individual item?
For instance I currently have 3 done, but of course I have to and want to add alot more
But for each item I had to create a seperate section, etc...

.class public Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;
.super Lcom/android/settings/SettingsPreferenceFragment;
.source "CscSettings.java"

# interfaces
.implements Landroid/preference/Preference$OnPreferenceChangeListener;

# instance fields
.field private mCamGpsMenuPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

.field private mCamPauseMusicPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

.field private mCamShutterSoundPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

# direct methods
.method public constructor <init>()V
.locals 0

invoke-direct {p0}, Lcom/android/settings/SettingsPreferenceFragment;-><init>()V

return-void
.end method

# virtual methods
.method public onCreate(Landroid/os/BundleV
.locals 7

const/4 v2, 0x1

const/4 v3, 0x0

invoke-super {p0, p1}, Lcom/android/settings/SettingsPreferenceFragment;->onCreate(Landroid/os/BundleV

const v1, 0x7f070107

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->addPreferencesFromResource(I)V

const-string v1, "csc_gps_menu"

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->findPreference(Ljava/lang/CharSequenceLandroid/preference/Preference;

move-result-object v1

check-cast v1, Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamGpsMenuPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamGpsMenuPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->getActivity()Landroid/app/Activity;

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v1}, Landroid/app/Activity;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v1

const-string v5, "csc_gps_menu"

invoke-static {v1, v5, v3}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v1

if-ne v1, v2, :cond_0

move v1, v2

:goto_0
const-string v1, "csc_shutter_menu"

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->findPreference(Ljava/lang/CharSequenceLandroid/preference/Preference;

move-result-object v1

iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamShutterSoundPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamShutterSoundPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->getActivity()Landroid/app/Activity;

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v1}, Landroid/app/Activity;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v1

const-string v5, "csc_shutter_menu"

invoke-static {v1, v5, v3}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v1

if-ne v1, v2, :cond_1

move v1, v2

:goto_1
const-string v1, "csc_pause_music"

move-result-object v1

iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamPauseMusicPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamPauseMusicPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

move-result-object v1

move-result-object v1

const-string v5, "csc_pause_music"

move-result v1

if-ne v1, v2, :cond_2

move v1, v2

:goto_2
invoke-virtual {v4, v1}, Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;->setChecked(Z)V

return-void

:cond_0
move v1, v3

goto :goto_0

:cond_1
move v1, v3

goto :goto_1

:cond_2
move v1, v3

goto :goto_2
.end method

.method public onPreferenceChange(Landroid/preference/Preference;Ljava/lang/ObjectZ
.locals 7

const/4 v2, 0x0

move v5, v2

return v5
.end method

.method public onPreferenceTreeClick(Landroid/preference/PreferenceScreen;Landroid/preference/PreferenceZ
.locals 5

const/4 v0, 0x0

const/4 v1, 0x1

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamGpsMenuPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

if-ne p2, v2, :cond_2

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Landroid/app/Activity;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v2

const-string v3, "csc_gps_menu"

check-cast p2, Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

invoke-virtual {p2}, Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;->isChecked()Z

move-result v4

if-eqz v4, :cond_0

move v0, v1

:cond_0
invoke-static {v2, v3, v0}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->putInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)Z

:goto_0
return v1

:cond_1
invoke-super {p0, p1, p2}, Lcom/android/settings/SettingsPreferenceFragment;->onPreferenceTreeClick(Landroid/preference/PreferenceScreen;Landroid/preference/PreferenceZ

move-result v1

goto/16 :goto_0

:cond_2
iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamShutterSoundPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

if-ne p2, v2, :cond_4

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Landroid/app/Activity;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v2

const-string v3, "csc_shutter_menu"

move-result v4

if-eqz v4, :cond_3

move v0, v1

:cond_3
invoke-static {v2, v3, v0}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->putInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)Z

:cond_4
iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/settings/CscSettings;->mCamPauseMusicPref:Landroid/preference/CheckBoxPreference;

if-ne p2, v2, :cond_1

move-result-object v2

move-result-object v2

const-string v3, "csc_pause_music"

move-result v4

if-eqz v4, :cond_5

move v0, v1

:cond_5

.end method

What I'm wondering is, if I change something in the .xml (say, the key or something), can the .smali be forced to read that info and update the CSC to the value? for instance

Code:
<CheckBoxPreference android:title="GPS Menu" android:key="csc_gps_menu" android:summaryOn="@string/csc_on" android:summaryOff="@string/csc_off" />
If I change this to something like
Code:
<CheckBoxPreference android:title="GPS Menu" android:key="CscFeature_Camera_DisableGPSMenu" android:summaryOn="@string/csc_on" android:summaryOff="@string/csc_off" />
Is .smali smart enough to be able to change it?

I appreciate any guidance you could send me, even if it's just a link bro...
23rd June 2015, 01:38 PM |#48  

More
Hi can you please confirm that the call recording is working for SM-N9005 with Lollipop?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)