FORUMS

[Q] Problem with gslx680 touchscreen

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ammcom, Junior Member on 15th May 2014, 09:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi

I have a China tablet with unknown manufacturer but with N8000 phrase on the back, the software is bricked and no available ROM for this tab so I looked for similar ROM and found working one but with ts not functioning, I know the ts is gslX680 although not all glsX680 drivers work, I have found a working driver but with the following problem: the upper part of the screen about 60 px height is working well, the rest of the screen is shifted down about 100 px, this is very strange as part of the screen is shifted and other part is not, so should I recompile the driver or is there some modifications that can be done to the kernel to solve this issue?

24th June 2015, 08:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

sorry for reviving this thread but I have hit the very same problem. Non-original rom, the chip prints gsl3680, the module gslX680.ko has the same problem. I tried module gsl3679.ko which shows only 800x480 resolution in getevent -p (unlike the gslX680 showing corect 1024x600).

I suspect incorrect firmware in the driver.

Please is there any way to troubleshoot/fix? I think I can find my way in linux, I am not afraid of compiling.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android tab, china tab, gslx680 ts

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)