FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Cube Talk 9x/U65GT Equipped with MTK8392, the 8-core Chipset Devoted to Tablet PCs

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By mohammad ahamad, Account currently disabled on 28th May 2014, 09:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th June 2015, 02:32 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hi, can anyone help me find the latest firmware for this tablet and how to flash it? thanks!

24th June 2015, 06:48 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone had succes using Trickster mod to crank it up to 2.0 ghz?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevik

Hi, can anyone help me find the latest firmware for this tablet and how to flash it? thanks!

you could try using the spanish site for upgrading the cube to atlantis software. It has all the bugs worked by.
25th June 2015, 06:51 AM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
According to specs of the cpu, the talk 9x should be able to run at 2.0 ghz. But is there a way to overclock the cpu. I know the older cube u30gt2 has new kernels for that. On a russian forum i saw people trying to overclock the cpu and the image started flashing, so they may imply the cpu isn't ready for running at higher speeds. Still want to try it for myself though. Anybody busy with new kernels for the talk 9x?

thx
Last edited by mark-1978; 1st July 2015 at 06:13 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread