-Samsung galaxy W with Cyanogenmod 9 from acro68.
Try searching through google and try all method still cannot fix it.
1) clear dalvik cache - fail
2) re-enable 'Andoid debugging' in 'Developer options' - checked, but fail
3) Storage > USB computer connection > Mass storage - fail... change to other type, also fail
4) try using Easy Tether from Google Play - fail
5) Reboot PC, use other PC - fail
6) Reboot phone with and without USB connecting to PC - fail
7) Install samsung driver in PC - fail
Not remembering I had changed any setting in phone, but the USB icon just won't appear once the USB is connected.
Having greenify installed in phone, not thinking this or other app will cause this problem.
Really need some help please