FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[COMMIT] [AOSP] [LOLLIPOP] JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations - Unleash the power!

8,293 posts
Thanks Meter: 34,216

By JustArchi, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 18th May 2014, 02:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd June 2015, 03:35 PM |#1271  
Thanks Meter: 1,610

More
Clarifications about benchmarking sessions results...
Hello there,

I am using @JustArchi build optimizations for a while now, along with 'Sabermod toolchains' for building both ROM + kernel of various custom ROMs...
  • with KK, it was simple for me : once ROM was successfully built, flashed and running => 'Antutu session' which was always giving me at least 10-15% bigger 'Antutu score' than without these optimizations and enhanced toolchains...
  • with LP, it is not that simple for me : acting like described just above is giving me at least 15% smaller 'Antutu score' for the optimized ROM ! Nevertheless, homemade optimized ROM is fast, smooth and stable !

So, is 'Antutu APP.' a reliable SW if used to quantify the impact of @JustArchi commit for LP ? If it is not the case, which APP. to use ? Quadrant ?! GeekBench ?!

Anyway, i already successfully applied v4 commit for SlimLP + OmniROM 5.1 among other homebuilt custom ROMs !

Congratulations for your hard work ! ... and thanks for your comments and answers
Last edited by ne0zone75; 23rd June 2015 at 05:01 PM.

25th June 2015, 07:22 PM |#1272  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hello to all, while it is compiling CM 6.0 and 12.1 with uber gcc JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations v4 get this error:
How do you solve? Please help me
Code:
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_ECN.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_REDIRECT.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_MIRROR.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_SNAT.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_DNAT.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_unclean.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_realm.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_ah.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_icmp.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_MASQUERADE.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_ULOG.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_SAME.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_NETMAP.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_CLUSTERIP.c
Copy: /home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/system/bin/ks
target Prebuilt: media (/home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/EXECUTABLES/media_intermediates/media)
target arm C++: libaudioflinger <= frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioMixer.cpp
target thumb C++: libaudioflinger <= frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/Effects.cpp
target thumb C++: libaudioflinger <= frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/PatchPanel.cpp
frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioMixer.cpp: In static member function 'static void android::AudioMixer::track__NoResample(android::AudioMixer::track_t*, TO*, size_t, TO*, TA*) [with int MIXTYPE = 0; TO = int; TI = short int; TA = int; size_t = unsigned int]':
frameworks/av/services/audioflinger/AudioMixer.cpp:2133:6: internal compiler error: in vect_get_vec_def_for_operand, at tree-vect-stmts.c:1423
 void AudioMixer::track__NoResample(track_t* t, TO* out, size_t frameCount,
      ^
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://source.android.com/source/report-bugs.html> for instructions.
build/core/binary.mk:619: set di istruzioni per l'obiettivo "/home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudioflinger_intermediates/AudioMixer.o" non riuscito
make: *** [/home/matteo/cyanogenmod/out/target/product/mako/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudioflinger_intermediates/AudioMixer.o] Errore 1
make: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....

#### make failed to build some targets (15:29 (mm:ss)) ####

matteo@matteo-SATELLITE-U920T:~/cyanogenmod$
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
justarchi archidroid optimizations linaro hack
Previous Thread Next Thread