FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Nook HD/HD+] EMMC CM11 install - updated 11/29

1,302 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,633

By verygreen, Recognized Contributor on 7th January 2014, 01:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st May 2015, 01:06 AM |#2201  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
screen intermittent flicker still using 10.2.1 ovation
I have option to upgrade to cm11 there's 3 versions 8 10 and 12 but won't allow me just fails.

Have tried search and found something about need to update CWM first- did this (cm10.2.1) over a year ago and now this tablets unhealthy can someone help lease what steps to enable upgrades?

Thanks for any gudance

GM

11th June 2015, 03:52 PM |#2202  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello, Ive installed CM11 on my HD+, but it has become very very slow. I was earlier using Carbon JB rom, and it was slow too, but not this bad. I moved to CM11 hoping I could get a tablet i could actually use

Can someone please help
11th June 2015, 03:57 PM |#2203  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporadic77

hello, Ive installed CM11 on my HD+, but it has become very very slow. I was earlier using Carbon JB rom, and it was slow too, but not this bad. I moved to CM11 hoping I could get a tablet i could actually use

Can someone please help

That usually happens right after installing CM11 ROMs. Try running a fstrim with this and freeing a few GBs on internal storage.
12th June 2015, 01:45 AM |#2204  
Flag Milton, GA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm2849

I have option to upgrade to cm11 there's 3 versions 8 10 and 12 but won't allow me just fails.

Have tried search and found something about need to update CWM first- did this (cm10.2.1) over a year ago and now this tablets unhealthy can someone help lease what steps to enable upgrades?

Thanks for any gudance

GM

To get it to work, you need CWM to be updated, yes. It's a pain to find it for some reason, but if you haven't figured it out yet, PM me, I'll send you what I have. Runs like a dream for me. Also, I suggest a minimalist GApps personally, then install the extras as you want them. Saves on RAM that way.
25th June 2015, 08:29 PM |#2205  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I've installed the latest nightly and I'm having problems connecting to the internet.

Nevermind..turns out it was my Netgear WN2000 router. I had to set it max wifi speed of 56Mbs so it wouldn't require 5 ghz which the Nook won't do.

I guess. All I know is it worked.
Last edited by semifast; 26th June 2015 at 01:16 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11
Previous Thread Next Thread