[Q] activation code for htc hd7 windows phone

Search This thread

kwame18

Apr 20, 2013
dear administrator,
i want an activation code for my windows phone htc hd7t9292 because i can get one by calling the microsoft office :( :crying:

ThomasKIK

Aug 6, 2012
HTC Leo
HTC HD7
Link live service chat

dear administrator,
i want an activation code for my windows phone htc hd7t9292 because i can get one by calling the microsoft office :( :crying:

Here's a link to the LIVE chat, you need to fill the form in like this.

https://sales.liveperson.net/hc/216...r=1711406142705&msessionkey=37384012003307628

Your name: *
Use your own name here.

Email address: *
Use a hotmail email address here.

Please provide a detailed description of your inquiry. Do not include additional personal information: *
I need an activation code for Windows Phone 7 on my HTC HD7.

They will ask for your phone number just type some random US number just like this 0100 555 5353

And boom! There's your activation code.

And if it doesn't work, make a screenshot from the chat and I will tell you what you did wrong

Last edited:

talk_to_salisu

Jun 26, 2015
Buea
Windows Phone activation 8x bt htc

Pls admin, help me, i am having the same problem. I can enjoy my windows phone cuz it keep asking me for activation code. help me pls. i called the uk number and they gave me another number which is not working and i don't have any access to call again. Pls help. :crying: :crying: :crying:

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Dear administrator,
help me, i am having the same problem. I can enjoy my windows phone cuz it keep asking me for activation code. help me pls. i called the uk number and they gave me another number which is not working and i don't have any access to call again. Pls help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link live service chat

dear administrator,

Here's a link to the LIVE chat, you need to fill the form in like this.

https://sales.liveperson.net/hc/216...r=1711406142705&msessionkey=37384012003307628

Your name: *
    Use your own name here.

Email address: *
    Use a hotmail email address here.

Please provide a detailed description of your inquiry. Do not include additional personal information: *
    I need an activation code for Windows Phone 7 on my HTC HD7.

They will ask for your phone number just type some random US number just like this 0100 555 5353

And boom! There's your activation code.

And if it doesn't work, make a screenshot from the chat and I will tell you what you did wrong