FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[Interesting] General Bootloader Unlock for ALL Huawei Phones!

454 posts
Thanks Meter: 298

By tauio111, Senior Member on 1st March 2014, 08:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th March 2015, 05:13 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
ok..

connect phone to pc (while in normal system)
then open cmd window inside adb folder
type: adb devices (should give you a number)
then: adb reboot bootloader (phone shuts down and loads into white screen - as in your screenshot)
then: fastboot devices (should give you numbers again - this makes sure your phone is seen by the pc)
then: fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxx (16digit)..

should work..
(maybe you try the uni code - works not for all huawei devices): UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (16x letter "U" capital)..

18th March 2015, 01:00 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will try that later today and give feedback.

Edit:
Nah, still the same results. Maybe it has got to do something with that particular bootloader unknown status in the MobileUncleApp.
Do me a favour, see if you could download the app and what do you get in the bootloader status?

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-T20 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by sha91; 18th March 2015 at 04:36 PM.
19th March 2015, 10:21 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hello, I've got this problem: the phone is in bootloop, not rooted or unlocked. When I enter fastboot mode, I can see in device manager that it's connected (Android Sooner Single ADB Interface) and the command "fastboot devices" also shows a device. But when I try using "adb devices" it isn't showing any devices, but fastboot commands work. So I assume I can't unlock bootloader because of adb not working. Any ideas? Phone is running 4.4.2 (don't know which version, phone is from my friend) and yes, I tried re-installing drivers.
20th March 2015, 05:14 AM |#104  
Flag Gevgelija
Thanks Meter: 90

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitann

Hello, I've got this problem: the phone is in bootloop, not rooted or unlocked. When I enter fastboot mode, I can see in device manager that it's connected (Android Sooner Single ADB Interface) and the command "fastboot devices" also shows a device. But when I try using "adb devices" it isn't showing any devices, but fastboot commands work. So I assume I can't unlock bootloader because of adb not working. Any ideas? Phone is running 4.4.2 (don't know which version, phone is from my friend) and yes, I tried re-installing drivers.

When you are in fastboot mode yoy can only use fastboot commands, for using adb commands yoy need an active os/phone. As for unlocking the bootloader its only doable in fastboot in which you said you can enter ans work with.

Sent from my SM-G850F
23rd March 2015, 09:25 AM |#105  

More
I can use fastboot commands, but it doesn't unlock bootlader.
23rd March 2015, 06:52 PM |#106  
Flag Gevgelija

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I can use fastboot commands, but it doesn't unlock bootlader.

There is an extractor for the update.app files in the forum which will give .img files when used. Those .img files can be flashed in fastboot in order to restore the system up, so i would suggest you try that and see where will it get you.

Sent from my SM-G850F
23rd March 2015, 06:56 PM |#107  

More
Thank you, but unfortunately my friend already gave it to the repair store. I thought of this method before, but I didn't think that it would work with locked bootloader.
24th March 2015, 05:41 AM |#108  
Flag Gevgelija

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you, but unfortunately my friend already gave it to the repair store. I thought of this method before, but I didn't think that it would work with locked bootloader.

It should since you are flashing huawei stock firmware.

Sent from my SM-G850F
24th April 2015, 03:11 PM |#109  

More
So he gave me the phone and bought a new one . I can't flash system.img because it's 1.45GB and maximal capacity for flashing is 800MB. Any ideas?
26th June 2015, 05:16 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will this work for Huawei Honor 6 Plus? Do I use the 16 Us or a different 16 digit code?

I have tried contacting Huawei to give me the unlock code for my device since their website doesn't support UK numbers but they haven't replied at all. Is there no way for me to unlock this phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread