FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[STOCK][FLASHABLE ZIP] Kernel | Radio | Recovery (All Variants / Regions)

3,371 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,018

By lost101, Senior Member on 15th February 2014, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th June 2015, 11:05 PM |#571  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Sign
Baseband Radio Boost / Cdma XT1031 US Lollipop 5.01 Radio Modem MSM8626BP_1032.3112.97.00R
3112.97.00R - Boost US *img* Nonflashable - Uploaded for @lost101 to do his thing making a flashable zip file only guys

12th June 2015, 01:28 PM |#572  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,904

More
Info 2 Thank you!
Thank you @lost101 for this Thread, used it again a few hours ago to update my radio that i had kept to the 4.4.4 version even though i'm using CM12.1 since ages

i've noticed something that bothered me though :
  • Even Android File Host provides the md5 to check integrity, it would be great to have it in the thread (right after the file name) [at least for the future ones ]
  • Add a disclaimer to make people use the md5 ... and not only do nothing with it [my LP bootloader file has been downloaded 11,281 times, the md5 file only 2370 ...... !!!! ==> more than 80% of user flashed without checking for integrity!]
  • To reduce the risk of file flashed on the wrong device it could be interesting to use the HIDE instead of INDENT as the XDA2015 theme does not color indented sections as it used to...
    result would be something like :
    XT1028
    Kernel
    link1
    link2
    link3

Radios
    link1
    link2
    link3

XT1032
    Kernel
    link1
    link2
    link3

Radios
    link1
    link2
    link3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2015, 04:02 PM |#573  
Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
After flashing a GPS fix zip on my XT1032 running a custom Lollipop rom, my radio stopped working. I've since flashed the GPE XT1032 radio zip, which didn't fix it. I wiped and reflashed the rom zip, and it still doesn't work. I've flashed two more radio zips for my phone and still no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by vorsprungtechnik; 17th June 2015 at 05:10 PM.
17th June 2015, 10:21 PM |#574  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprungtechnik

After flashing a GPS fix zip on my XT1032 running a custom Lollipop rom, my radio stopped working. I've since flashed the GPE XT1032 radio zip, which didn't fix it. I wiped and reflashed the rom zip, and it still doesn't work. I've flashed two more radio zips for my phone and still no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Download any XT1032 5.0.2 or 5.1 Lollipop Firmware image: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...mware-t3110795

Use only the following fastboot commands:
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
Report back how it goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to lost101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2015, 01:11 AM |#575  
Philadelphia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

Download any XT1032 5.0.2 or 5.1 Lollipop Firmware image: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...mware-t3110795

Use only the following fastboot commands:

mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
Report back how it goes.

Unfortunately that didn't work. I tried it twice. Still says "no service".
18th June 2015, 07:03 AM |#576  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprungtechnik

Unfortunately that didn't work. I tried it twice. Still says "no service".

Sounds like a ROM issue. Do a clean install including formatting /data. Note, doing so will wipe internal storage including all personal files.
18th June 2015, 07:19 AM |#577  
Philadelphia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

Sounds like a ROM issue. Do a clean install including formatting /data. Note, doing so will wipe internal storage including all personal files.

Apparantely it's an issue with all Moto G custom ROMs for some reason. But I finally fixed it - I restored the stock firmware, activated the GPS in stock, then flashed the custom ROM. Somehow that fixes it. The reason it didn't work on the first two tries is because I didn't activate the GPS when in stock. This way seems to universally work for everyone based on what I've read. But flashing a zip fix and using mfastboot didn't work for me and only made things worse.
The Following User Says Thank You to vorsprungtechnik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2015, 09:25 PM |#578  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
@matmutant - Sorry for the delay. I've removed the use of[INDENT] from OP. I'm not sure about adding md5 data, no serious harm can arise from flashing the wrong radio. Obviously, it's a different matter entirely when it comes to Bootloaders. I just feel like adding md5 data will complicate the OP unnecessarily.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread