FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

[Q&A/T][ROM]DN3(Ditto Note 3)

7,225 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,718

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Bajanman: E-Team rocks!
21st June 2015, 02:40 AM |#1811  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I did put it on continuous but it keeps only typing the previous word I typed no matter where I swipe
I like the Samsung keyboard so using SwiftKey over it feels kinda pointless hence I asked

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA Free mobile app

21st June 2015, 02:55 AM |#1812  
This is in the main thread if you would have searched 👀. Anyway go back to the Samsung keyboard and open setting, click on the select input languages and download English. Then try swipe again should work ok.
Lmk if that was you problem 😎
Quote:
Originally Posted by aradhaya10

I did put it on continuous but it keeps only typing the previous word I typed no matter where I swipe
I like the Samsung keyboard so using SwiftKey over it feels kinda pointless hence I asked

21st June 2015, 08:48 AM |#1813  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Null IMEI, Insert sim card.
HI, thanks for the ROM, I am very excited to use this.
I've already installed the ROM successfully DN4 v2.2 LTE but I get an insert sim card error and a Null IMEI.
If it will help, my carrier is Globe Telecom. Using an LTE-capable sim. Thanks!
21st June 2015, 01:13 PM |#1814  
Recognized Themer
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,284

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aradhaya10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

This is in the main thread if you would have searched 👀. Anyway go back to the Samsung keyboard and open setting, click on the select input languages and download English. Then try swipe again should work ok.
Lmk if that was you problem 😎

Exactly Baj. Definitely need at least one language.

Also when mine had issues I downloaded the English language, turned on predictive text (plus secondary options), put it on continuous input. If you don't do this right after initial setup, swipe will be glitchy due to the stored data from when it was set to none.

To fix go to settings > application manager > all > samsung keyboard. Clear the data for the Samsung keyboard. Then go back to language & input and grab the language pack and set it on continuous input. Clearing the data for the keyboard and then immediately setting the keyboard the way you want will fix any issues you may be having.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to absinthesummer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 06:37 PM |#1815  

More
Smart scroll works on dn4 v2.2??
Can you tell me if smart scroll feature works on dn4 v2.2???
23rd June 2015, 08:18 PM |#1816  
Recognized Contributor
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 4,587

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattodeejay

Can you tell me if smart scroll feature works on dn4 v2.2???

Once you take the ota it works on some apps but not all. Think its just the browser ot doesn't work on

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
26th June 2015, 10:59 PM |#1817  

More
DN4 on Galaxy Note 2 Reboot to recovery permanent
Hello, I am on a sgh-i317m with TWRP 2.8.7.0
I have wiped everything and flashed DN4 2.2, i had a recovery boot loop problem that was fixed by flashing AGNi kernel.
Everything seems to work fine so far, I also updated with the OTA update to 2.4 (says 2.2.6 in device info I believe).
However, every time I use the power button menu shortcut to boot into recovery I cannot boot into system anymore until I flash kernel again.
Normal reboot works fine, recovery reboot triggered by the ota update worked fine, it seems like it's only a problem when I go to recovery from the power button menu.
I tried AGNi kernels 4.3.9 and 4.4.5 (latest) but they both do the same thing.
I used search but found no post with the same problem.

Thank you.

Edit: I found a lot of info on flashing agni after an install but not every time i use recovery, maybe it's the same problem ?

Edit2: Installing a zip with TWRP Manager from the store had me stuck in recovery again after the reboot until I reinstalled the kernel again.
(just sharing as much info as I can for debug)
Last edited by paper183; 27th June 2015 at 02:40 AM.
27th June 2015, 06:35 PM |#1818  
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper183

Hello, I am on a sgh-i317m with TWRP 2.8.7.0
I have wiped everything and flashed DN4 2.2, i had a recovery boot loop problem that was fixed by flashing AGNi kernel.
Everything seems to work fine so far, I also updated with the OTA update to 2.4 (says 2.2.6 in device info I believe).
However, every time I use the power button menu shortcut to boot into recovery I cannot boot into system anymore until I flash kernel again.
Normal reboot works fine, recovery reboot triggered by the ota update worked fine, it seems like it's only a problem when I go to recovery from the power button menu.
I tried AGNi kernels 4.3.9 and 4.4.5 (latest) but they both do the same thing.
I used search but found no post with the same problem.

Thank you.

Edit: I found a lot of info on flashing agni after an install but not every time i use recovery, maybe it's the same problem ?

Edit2: Installing a zip with TWRP Manager from the store had me stuck in recovery again after the reboot until I reinstalled the kernel again.
(just sharing as much info as I can for debug)

You can't boot into the system after rebooting from recovery? Sounds weird to me. And you're correct never heard of your problem either ...

Fyi DO NOT USE Twrp manger! I know someone who soft bricked their phone flashing the latest Twrp from it ok. Better using a zip from recovery or tar in Odin.
Question was the power button functioning correct b4 flashing this Rom? That is the main part of everything. 😎
27th June 2015, 07:23 PM |#1819  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

You can't boot into the system after rebooting from recovery? Sounds weird to me. And you're correct never heard of your problem either ...

Fyi DO NOT USE Twrp manger! I know someone who soft bricked their phone flashing the latest Twrp from it ok. Better using a zip from recovery or tar in Odin.
Question was the power button functioning correct b4 flashing this Rom? That is the main part of everything.

Yes there was no problem with the power button on stock rom, but I was using TWRP 2.3.x, I had to upgrade it to install dn4 correctly.
Thanks for the tip about twrp manager, I used it to flash the boot animation so i could determine if the problem came form the power button menu but now it seems to me like the recovery might be at fault. I will try another version.

Edit: this post confirms what I thought http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81198&page=127
TWRP 2.8.6.0 & 2.8.7.0 for hlte/t0lte have a bug for power/reboot, 2.8.5.0 is fine
Last edited by paper183; 27th June 2015 at 07:33 PM. Reason: found solution
27th June 2015, 08:34 PM |#1820  
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper183

Yes there was no problem with the power button on stock rom, but I was using TWRP 2.3.x, I had to upgrade it to install dn4 correctly.
Thanks for the tip about twrp manager, I used it to flash the boot animation so i could determine if the problem came form the power button menu but now it seems to me like the recovery might be at fault. I will try another version.

Edit: this post confirms what I thought http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81198&page=127
TWRP 2.8.6.0 & 2.8.7.0 for hlte/t0lte have a bug for power/reboot, 2.8.5.0 is fine

Must be the tolte versions?? I've been on 28.6.0 since it was released without any problems. But I'm using the i317 & T889 and both have 2.8.7.0 atm with no issues.
Think you'd need a logcat for biggbiff to find the problem. But if 2850 works stick with it ya know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ditto, dn3 rom, eteam, team eletron
Previous Thread Next Thread