FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[TOOL KIT] myKIT_BATCHV1.1.x

1,610 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,062

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2015, 05:01 AM |#2491  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello!

I have just bought a NuVision TM785M3 - which, unless I'm mistaken, was referred to earlier in the thread as being a similar model. Once ADB drivers were installed in Windows 7, I just enabled developer mode on the tablet, ran Kingo ROOT from the PC, and it was rooted in less than a minute..

Are there any home-cooked ROMs for this tablet, or a way to back up the factory ROM?

20th June 2015, 12:52 PM |#2492  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

it is my first time root'ing a device. I would appreciate for any help.

Can not get it done :|
Device: Dell venue 7 3730 wifi (android 4.4.2)
Downloaded kitkat rootkit, assetkit. After many tries got ADB driver installed at device manager. Installed intel android drivers.
So problem:
My device become unrecognized once it goes droidboot mode and program gets paused at "< waiting for device >". Any ideas/tips what am i missing?

Thanks.
20th June 2015, 02:08 PM |#2493  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,062

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OskarasK

Hello,

it is my first time root'ing a device. I would appreciate for any help.

Can not get it done :|
Device: Dell venue 7 3730 wifi (android 4.4.2)
Downloaded kitkat rootkit, assetkit. After many tries got ADB driver installed at device manager. Installed intel android drivers.
So problem:
My device become unrecognized once it goes droidboot mode and program gets paused at "< waiting for device >". Any ideas/tips what am i missing?

Thanks.

Use the tethered recovery method instead of myKIT_BATCH but your issues is most Intel devices install the wrong driver for fastboot so you have to manually go into device manager and install the proper driver.
25th June 2015, 11:14 AM |#2494  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Dell venue 7 LTE anyone?
28th June 2015, 01:42 AM |#2495  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
rooted A1-830
Struggled for over a day with IntelAndroid-FBRL-01-17-2015, IntelAndroid-FBRL-05-16-2015-PTR, and IntelAndroid-FBRL-06-03-2015-PTR2 on my Acer A1-830 with an un-updated ROM (4.2.2, 3.4.34, Acer_AV052_A1-830_RV04RC01, build 0.009.05). I had minor success using T4 on the two latest scripts, CWM and TWRP, but in both cases, I was failing to mount my external SD card, and other critical directories, so could not install the su binaries.
I finally came back here and ran the Mykit stuff on page 1 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2681783).

I suspect that the drivers I was using for the ADB tether were part of the problem. I used Mykit to update them. The other ones I was using were from Acer, so I figured, "how can they be wrong?"
Anyway I ran Mykit_BATCH twice--didn't take the first time. Second time I tried to root, using the SDC_INTEL2_ROOTKIT, it rooted with no problems.
If and when I un-root, I will test the newer scripts again with the updated driver to see it that was the issue.

Thanks!
Have some caffeine on me...
The Following User Says Thank You to jaln For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell venue 7, dell venue 8, development, rooting
Previous Thread Next Thread