FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

LG Flash Tool 2014 - The best way to Flash LG KDZ Rom

589 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,303

By quangnhut123, Senior Member on 27th June 2014, 06:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th June 2015, 10:07 PM |#641  
Augusta
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

I have the same problem and tried uninstalling the LG drivers and reinstalling. So I tried that with the driver setup file (which works fine) and the plugging the phone in to install the remaining drivers. The second part is always unsuccessful. It will install two drivers but not the other two.

I posted this in the LG F60 thread and figured this would be the better place for it. I cannot get those last two drivers to install and my phone has zero information on it since my dumbass wiped it all before backing it up. Anyone have a clue? All I get to is the LG boot screen. I can also boot to TWRP recovery. No SD card though.

28th June 2015, 01:26 PM |#642  
Flag Azores
Thanks Meter: 22

More
why is android pattern lock is greyed ? got the LG of my friend that he doesn't know the pin and there's some important data....... how to do make it available for reset without wiping data ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread