FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

SM-G900V working on T-Mobile!

230 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By justFaisal, Senior Member on 16th April 2014, 03:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th June 2015, 11:23 AM |#21  
Bowling Green KY
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecless

yes Twisted v7 is the rom

I did all that you said, but
1. I have verizon s5 and 4g lte does not worked on it
I installed Alliance rom from t mobile and it was good no problem but still i do not have 4g lte, and than I installed Twisted V7
on sd card and OC4 Retail Firmware on my desktop,
so it was ok with Alliance rom until i installed OC4 - then I have this
"Unfortunately, system UI has stopped Ok.

Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks

25th June 2015, 07:03 PM |#22  
Flag Tacoma Washington
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedinsamsung

I did all that you said, but
1. I have verizon s5 and 4g lte does not worked on it
I installed Alliance rom from t mobile and it was good no problem but still i do not have 4g lte, and than I installed Twisted V7
on sd card and OC4 Retail Firmware on my desktop,
so it was ok with Alliance rom until i installed OC4 - then I have this
"Unfortunately, system UI has stopped Ok.

Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks

I'm not sure if at&t Rom's will work because i don't have at&t. If you cant get LTE check your apn settings if that isn't it maybe you aren't in a area that has 4g LTE.
As for the System UI FC's your getting im not sure either because I've never had that problem try a HotReboot and if all else fails restore your backup or use odin to go back to stock and start all over.
The OC4 Firmware is only for 5.0 LolliPop roms if you use a KitKat or JellyBean rom use one of the verizon retail kitkat or JellyBean firmwares.
Last edited by wrecless; 25th June 2015 at 07:27 PM.
28th June 2015, 02:29 AM |#23  

More
i tried this for metropcs thinking since they use the same network it should work. when the phone came up, for a short moment it showed metropcs for network, then went to searching. it shows 2 bars but no 2g,3g,4g. when i attempt to make a call it says "not registered on network". dont know if metro is blocking the authentication or if something went foul in the flash.
28th June 2015, 02:39 AM |#24  
Flag Tacoma Washington

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabkissmya

i tried this for metropcs thinking since they use the same network it should work. when the phone came up, for a short moment it showed metropcs for network, then went to searching. it shows 2 bars but no 2g,3g,4g. when i attempt to make a call it says "not registered on network". dont know if metro is blocking the authentication or if something went foul in the flash.

Did you check your APN?
28th June 2015, 02:42 AM |#25  

More
i setup the apn for metropcs, problem is it pretty much says no service, as it cannot connect to the network..
28th June 2015, 08:25 AM |#26  
Flag Tacoma Washington

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabkissmya

i setup the apn for metropcs, problem is it pretty much says no service, as it cannot connect to the network..

I would try another rom just to sure before you give up and go back to a VZW rom.
28th June 2015, 01:52 PM |#27  

More
No matter what rom I put in it, even stock vzw, it shows no bars and a x. I am going to get another sim card from metro today to see if that is the culprit. Is there any chance that vzw has lock this thing to their network?

Sent from my SM-G920V using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread