FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

View Poll Results: Lockscreen notifications should be...

A widget

33 Vote(s)
18.64%
A normal heads-up displayed on lockscreen

144 Vote(s)
81.36%

[APP][4.3+][v2.0.1] Heads Up! - backport of heads-up notifications from Android L

438 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,070

By Dr.Alexander_Breen, Senior Member on 26th June 2014, 09:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2015, 12:03 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 306

More
I just got a update to android 5.0.1 on my note 4, and now heads up doesn't display notifications from the download manager properly anymore.
download progress shows properly if i enable ongoing notifications.
but the "download completed" message often doesn't show up.
when it does show up, it's dismissed within 2 seconds regardless of auto-dismiss settings.
and if within that time I dismiss to the left(dismiss pop-up and notification) it only dismisses the pop-up.
the notification does show properly in the notification area.

other apps don't seem to have any problems.

7th May 2015, 11:11 AM |#412  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 7

More
black background?
everything seems to be working ok, but in the screenshots on this thread the notifications have a white background, but on my device (Tab s 8.4 on kitkat, rooted xposed) it appears with black background. Is it just me?

Edit: nevermind, I did more backreading and it looks like the black background is correct
Last edited by pawces; 7th May 2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: backread a bit more, i see now that it is supposed to be black =P
12th June 2015, 06:10 PM |#413  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawces

everything seems to be working ok, but in the screenshots on this thread the notifications have a white background, but on my device (Tab s 8.4 on kitkat, rooted xposed) it appears with black background. Is it just me?

Edit: nevermind, I did more backreading and it looks like the black background is correct

Wow I got the same thing like this but not sure it's a feature or not. By the way, thank you for the great app. But can you add this option in the next version please, I wish the app could hide the sensitive content in the heads-up, and add more action like quick reply after received a message or answer a missed call.
12th June 2015, 09:59 PM |#414  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Heads up notifications are black. No option to switch to white theme. Like in the pictures. How?

All that's left really. Great app otherwise.
28th June 2015, 09:48 PM |#415  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm running 5.0.2 on Moto G 2nd and I get double notifications.
Both the app's (that's great because I can remove it immediately and not dismiss it) and the default Android's.
I guess that can't be fixed?
I've tried disabling notifications in the phone's settings but the Heads Up! doesn't work than either (which is to be expected).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android l, backport, notifications
Previous Thread Next Thread