FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

[APP][4.1+] AcDisplay | v3.6 | 05.05.2015

1,278 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,760

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th May 2015, 11:34 AM |#2201  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
does this app uses gyro sensor or accelerometer. My device has only accelerometer and active mode is not working on picking up the phone.

30th May 2015, 11:45 AM |#2202  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,063

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank22

does this app uses gyro sensor or accelerometer. My device has only accelerometer and active mode is not working on picking up the phone.

Proximity sensor so it has to be face down.
The Following User Says Thank You to SMillerNL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2015, 02:09 AM |#2203  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
widgets
i'm using this app for 6 months now, couldn't find a better lockscreen ; would it be possible in the future updates to make the widgets bigger( like on homescreen- 2nd screenshot) and also adjust the position? thx a lot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11280660_922919804418014_619585177_o.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	3345246   Click image for larger version

Name:	11328209_922919811084680_2006384171_o.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	3345247  
4th June 2015, 12:26 PM |#2204  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi AChep, in the last version you made it possible to show the content of a new notification without touching the screen. But after that the app icon goes grey like you have when you touch to see the content. Isn't it possible to leave the icons white untill I've pressed it manually? Because when a notification shows up when I've my device in my pocket, it shows the notification and then the icon goes grey. I haven't yet seen the content, but it looks like that because the icon is grey. A little bit confusion when managing lots of notifications.
The Following User Says Thank You to sieem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2015, 03:57 PM |#2205  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Ohai, I've met your app a few days ago and I can guarantee it's great. There's 2 things I'd like to suggest tho:

-Wave to wake function more sensible, I find a hard time waking it up properly (I may be the one failing here tho).
-Adding a funtion that If the notification haven't been seen, screen will turn on for a few seconds every x amount of time. Of course it'll be useful on AMOLED devices :P

Anyway, if it's useful somehow, the device I'm using is a Motorola RAZRi (Just like a RAZR m, but with an intel SoC).

Keep up the good work
13th June 2015, 07:55 AM |#2206  
Northern NJ
Thanks Meter: 732

Donate to Me
More
I got an lg g4 recently and just realized that if I set it to priority only (it's version of silent) , then acdisplay doesn't work anymore. Any thoughts?
25th June 2015, 08:59 PM |#2207  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great app. Is there any chance of adding fingerprint support? It would be nice, as there is only one single lockscreen app that supports it.
29th June 2015, 03:06 AM |#2208  
Flag Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Doesnt work with S6 Edge correctly
I tried this and this causes a problem with the delay time of the edge display. Another words when you rub the side of the edge to turn on the edge display, the timeout for the edge is like 6 seconds (it should stay on much longer).. once i removed the AcDisplay the edge delay worked correctly. please fix and i will try it again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acdisplay, achep, active display, android, artem chepurnoy, notifications, open source
Previous Thread Next Thread