[ROM][4.4.2] Google Play Edition | ART | RC1.2 [9/24/2014][VZW/INTL]

Search This thread

Ego_Zero

May 16, 2015
I think he has it on his android host site I downloading something there this afternoon GPE ROM upload date 05-17-2015 697.2 MB but not sure if its the 5.1 port and I won't be able to flash it till Friday night as I'm still testing his CM12.1 nightly:laugh:

I tried Install this on one max international - does not work wi-fi and not see microsd card(

pcmedics911

Apr 24, 2010
Is there an updated radio to flash? I'm using vzw version and using T-Mobile for LTE. The signal is low and constantly goes out.

I can flash a new radio for this ROM or can I use the international version to flash on the vzw for tmobile LTE use?

Thank you

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Is there an updated radio to flash? I'm using vzw version and using T-Mobile for LTE. The signal is low and constantly goes out.

I can flash a new radio for this ROM or can I use the international version to flash on the vzw for tmobile LTE use?

Thank you

Are you using version 1.2? I know in previous releases the signal was lower than normal. Are you on the latest verizon firmware?

pcmedics911

Apr 24, 2010
Ok great that you!

Is this the same one from page 16? I tried to install that for vzw Htc one Max via twrp and got an error. Does it need to be on the SD card or will it work for the vzw version?

pcmedics911

Apr 24, 2010
Yes I down loaded the version you had on the 1st page used twrp latest version and its working.

I have a T-Mobile Sim with LTE. Signal seems better let me take it for a test today and feedback here after

Thank you!!!!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using xda premium

pcmedics911

Apr 24, 2010
Yes same one. Do you have your TWRP updated?

fh

Can you upload the international radio here in a zip form by chance? LTE and switching to find the gsm network is not great. I have to keep going into network settings to get a signal started.

I'm on firmware 3.xxx so I think it'd the latest.

Thank you

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
fh

Can you upload the international radio here in a zip form by chance? LTE and switching to find the gsm network is not great. I have to keep going into network settings to get a signal started.

I'm on firmware 3.xxx so I think it'd the latest.

Thank you

If you flash the international radio on your verizon phone. It will break your radio.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google Play Edition Max
    Verizon & International only!!!

About:
    Android 4.4.2 GPE from Google
    Taken from the m7vzw base originally ported by santod040

Download:
    Trouble flashing? Use the latest TWRP v2.7.1.1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23681161096069266

Works/Bugs:
    Your sdcard must be formatted to fat32 or else it becomes unreadable in rom
    Cell service may not be as good as on a sense rom. Nothing I can do about it
    Other than that, everything appears to be working

Credits:
    HTC
    Google
    santod040 for m7vzw base

If you quote this OP. I will hunt you down and wipe your phone!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Google Play Edition Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    Flyhalf205
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: GPE

Version Information

Created 2014-07-28
    Last Updated 2015-06-29
    RC 1.2 has been posted. Now supports Sprint!
    Changelog

Changelog
    RC1.2 9/24/2014
    Fixed Sprint support(sorta for some people)
    Fixed HTC Remote not working on all three variants
    Hopefully improved Verizon data
    Included xposed installer and gravity box (/data/app)

RC1.1 7/30/2014
    Added International support
    Removed some bloat

RC1.0 7/28/2014
    First release for VZW only
    Nice! Im about to test it! Thank you! What Rom do you use as a daily use Rom Flyhalf?

I don't have a daily. I'll be using GPE for a few days to test stability. Test CM for a day or two to make sure it's stable. Flash NuSense cause I miss sense for a few days. Then repeat with different projects I am working on like Sense 4.4.3 rom and GPE 4.4.4 :laugh: