FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

[ROM][SM-T520][10.1 WiFi][4.4.2] GraveD's ROM V3.0

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 66

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th June 2015, 05:23 PM |#291  
Recognized Themer
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,034

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahahaa

I had the same problem and eventually just deleted the account that required active sync. What did you do to fix the situation?

I had to delete the secemail and secexchange apps and replace them with new email and exchange app before a fresh flash. If not it made the system acore go crazy. I can give you the working apps if you want to swap them out?

After that change I have not had a single crash or problem. Running well.

27th June 2015, 09:15 PM |#292  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
Will there come some updates because there are some new builds cooked from samsung
29th June 2015, 11:36 PM |#293  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalbicke

I had to delete the secemail and secexchange apps and replace them with new email and exchange app before a fresh flash. If not it made the system acore go crazy. I can give you the working apps if you want to swap them out?

That would be awesome if you could share those apps. I'm having a few other issues with this ROM but this would solve my calendar sync problem. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread