FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[APP][4.3+][2.2.0] Vibify - Smart Vibration for missed notifications

942 posts
Thanks Meter: 652

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th May 2015, 12:06 AM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adl

I found a bug i guess: see screenshot attached.

Also i have following issue: i swiped away a facebook messenger notification from the notification bar, went into that app and read the message. Now still everytime i pick up the phone i get a notification from vibify. I tried to unselect facebook messenger and reselecting it, i also disabled vibify but still i get the vibration after i pick up the phone. It is definetely the messenger app, cause when i deactivate it, vibify isnīt notifiing me when i pick up the pohone.

Any ideas on how to fix this / what else i can try to show the app that there is no unread message in the messanger app?

Can you test this version for any such problems?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5e1jlot7z...70515.apk?dl=0

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to spirosbond For This Useful Post: [ View ]

9th May 2015, 03:26 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 898

Donate to Me
More
I actually moved on to Nexus 6 and since it has the "wake up when moving" feature I am in no need for your app anymore. Thanks for all your work with the app, it really was a very nice little helper for me on the Nexus 5.
18th June 2015, 09:56 AM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there,

I've seen that if i do not check the notification for a long period, when it vibrates, it will vibrate for a looong period or until i turn on my screen.
Is this intended or a bug?

Using the app on a N5, 5.1.1.

Regards,
20th June 2015, 08:09 AM |#154  
Flag dhanbad
Thanks Meter: 3

More
it does not seem to working in my device.when i test through app, it works but for other notification it does not work.
27th June 2015, 11:39 AM |#155  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timolen

Hi there,

I've seen that if i do not check the notification for a long period, when it vibrates, it will vibrate for a looong period or until i turn on my screen.
Is this intended or a bug?

Using the app on a N5, 5.1.1.

Regards,

I will take a look on that! I have same reports from other users. Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi03

it does not seem to working in my device.when i test through app, it works but for other notification it does not work.

Can you tell me your phone model/android version? You are saying that vibify works with the test notification but not with other notifications?

Cheers
Yesterday, 11:05 AM |#156  
Flag dhanbad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

Can you tell me your phone model/android version? You are saying that vibify works with the test notification but not with other notifications?
Cheers

I am using Yu Yureka with lollipop 5.1.1. yes vibify works with test notification only but not with other notifications.
Yesterday, 09:33 PM |#157  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi03

I am using Yu Yureka with lollipop 5.1.1. yes vibify works with test notification only but not with other notifications.

That's very weird. Have you enabled Vibify by the top right button? What settings are you using? Some screenshots might help.

Cheers
Today, 05:03 AM |#158  
Flag dhanbad

More
Quote:

That's very weird. Have you enabled Vibify by the top right button? What settings are you using? Some screenshots might help.

Cheers

I have included phone as shown in attachment but when checked by giving a miscall nothing happens. Screen remains off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-30-02-19-44.png
Views:	8
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	3384422   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-30-09-34-28.png
Views:	6
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	3384424  
Last edited by abhi03; Today at 05:06 AM.
Today, 05:56 AM |#159  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This feature is nice and I think everyone needs such feature.
Today, 06:36 AM |#160  
Flag dhanbad

More
Quote:

Cheers

I have tested for gmail and messaging, its working but for missed call its not working.I will buy it if you make it working for missed call also.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alert, notification, smart alert, vibify, vibration
Previous Thread Next Thread