FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[MOD] Z1, Z1C & Z1S 8th Edition - Camera Mod Higher Quality, Faster, Better.

720 posts
Thanks Meter: 564
 
By Chocolatetrain, Senior Member on 24th April 2014, 09:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th June 2015, 01:49 AM |#1571  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
Donate to Me
More
The purple color is because of the low iso, the ring form is the sensor heat being captured by the camera.
I think that happens with every camera app...

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
25th June 2015, 04:21 AM |#1572  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3-c...ocked-t3071161
Z3c got 20MP mod on HDR and scene mode, not only 20MP on SA. Someone who tested Z1 also works with this modify method in that thread. Plz try to make 20MP HDR/Scene in your new mod cam too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEndHK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2015, 08:53 AM |#1573  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezadas

The purple color is because of the low iso, the ring form is the sensor heat being captured by the camera.
I think that happens with every camera app...

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

Still there's no purple color without this mod
25th June 2015, 09:11 AM |#1574  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
Donate to Me
More
Can not explain that, I have stock camera on my z3 and that ring happens too

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app
25th June 2015, 12:00 PM |#1575  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezadas

Can not explain that, I have stock camera on my z3 and that ring happens too

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

The anti-glare coating on my z1c len is indeed purple color(not sure z3) when I check it out at a very low angle I will see purple on the surface. So, sometimes it may got reflection from the coating if the software failed to correct it.
29th June 2015, 08:41 PM |#1576  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezadas

The purple color is because of the low iso, the ring form is the sensor heat being captured by the camera.
I think that happens with every camera app...

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

low ISO or HIGH ISO? I think when high iso

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK

The anti-glare coating on my z1c len is indeed purple color(not sure z3) when I check it out at a very low angle I will see purple on the surface. So, sometimes it may got reflection from the coating if the software failed to correct it.

My z1 lens have purple color too, but it can removed with metal polish
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	3383899  
29th June 2015, 10:27 PM |#1577  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 564
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvian_P

low ISO or HIGH ISO? I think when high iso



My z1 lens have purple color too, but it can removed with metal polish

I thought it was the colour of the glass, and yeah low ISO bring more accurate colours, so darker, no purple images
29th June 2015, 10:41 PM |#1578  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvian_P

low ISO or HIGH ISO? I think when high iso



My z1 lens have purple color too, but it can removed with metal polish


Sorry, my bad. I mean, high ISO, low light.
Yesterday, 02:34 AM |#1579  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 564
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezadas

Sorry, my bad. I mean, high ISO, low light.

Yeah
Yesterday, 06:51 AM |#1580  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Waiting new version for lollipop 5.0.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes