FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM][28.10.2014] Unofficial Cyanogenmod 11.0 [4.4.4]

937 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,665

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th June 2015, 05:35 PM |#951  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
What is new or fixed or better? Any changelog? nice work btw...may flash it if i see that it pays off

19th June 2015, 05:44 PM |#952  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paluküla, Hiiumaa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anzi2001

What is new or fixed or better? Any changelog? nice work btw...may flash it if i see that it pays off

It's hard to put together a changelog because it features many changes from cm-12 releases. It's more or less at same state as cm12, but cm11 runs much better on our old device . The one bad bug that remains is music skipping, however, you may install VLC media player to avoid this issue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blefish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2015, 05:45 PM |#953  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blefish

It's hard to put together a changelog because it features many changes from cm-12 releases. It's more or less at same state as cm12, but cm11 runs much better on our old device . The one bad bug that remains is music skipping, however, you may install VLC media player to avoid this issue.

Is the sometimes laggy screen fixed?
20th June 2015, 12:09 AM |#954  
Flag Longan
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Can I install on LVM partition or I must remove it?
22nd June 2015, 11:00 AM |#955  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paluküla, Hiiumaa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anzi2001

Is the sometimes laggy screen fixed?

Hmm, what bug are you talking about? Touch screen related or the LCD? I haven't noticed these issues myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by season 8

Can I install on LVM partition or I must remove it?

It's LVM compatible, but it should also work fine without it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blefish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2015, 05:35 PM |#956  

More
Quote:

Hmm, what bug are you talking about? Touch screen related or the LCD? I haven't noticed these issues myself.

It's LVM compatible, but it should also work fine without it.

The atmel ts may not recognize finger release at all times and the synaptic ts sometimes fails to return from suspend bugs in the first post
29th June 2015, 08:58 PM |#957  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

CM11 is finally available at Basketbuild. U8800pro/U8860 will follow.

This version has 256MB zRAM. I think it's not optimal, but I forgot to change it and noticed it only after flashing. I might do another release later to fix that and a couple of issues on U8800pro.

I couldn't find the exact place where the last Rom details are. Will you edit the first message in the first page when the fixed version is ready? If so when will it be ready for us to download?

I guess you prefer to focus on CM12 since it's the latest Android. But i think that CM11 may give better performance on our ancient device. Since you also declared that:

Quote:

It's more or less at same state as cm12, but cm11 runs much better on our old device .

, i hope you focus on CM11 rather than CM12 in the near future. A stable, fast and everyday use CM11 Rom is my dream.

Thanks for your efforts, hope to hear from you soon
30th June 2015, 09:28 AM |#958  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paluküla, Hiiumaa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be-Mine

I couldn't find the exact place where the last Rom details are. Will you edit the first message in the first page when the fixed version is ready? If so when will it be ready for us to download?

I guess you prefer to focus on CM12 since it's the latest Android. But i think that CM11 may give better performance on our ancient device. Since you also declared that:

, i hope you focus on CM11 rather than CM12 in the near future. A stable, fast and everyday use CM11 Rom is my dream.

Thanks for your efforts, hope to hear from you soon

Yeah, I need to fix up the information on the first page and link it all to GitHub, where you also have the bug tracker and tutorials. I will do another CM11 release for sure, there were some fixes and optimizations that I forgot to implement in CM11 and these will be added too. Also, since CM11 code is more or less frozen, I could prepare a flashable zip that makes internal SD card primary, which is useful for those who do not have an SD card.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blefish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod kitkat 4.4.2 unofficial u8800
Previous Thread Next Thread