FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[TOOL] KDZ and TOT Extractor

180 posts
Thanks Meter: 210

By bullghost, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 01:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd June 2015, 02:22 PM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 210

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponnex

Good Day sir! can you add support for LG G Pro Lite KDZ? I cant find a working kdz extractor for our device. A MILLION THANKS!

hi ponnex,
KDZ for LG G PRO Lite is packed with differrent way,
so in other to extract it you need a tools from navossoc and his tutorial how to do it :
[TOOL] LGExtract 0.2.1
Last edited by bullghost; 4th June 2015 at 12:51 PM.

13th June 2015, 01:20 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by consolevn

no need to have a TOT file when you already had a .dz file, the flash tool work with both. What you need is the .dll file compatible with your phone.

By the way, could anyone give me the .dll file for G2 Mini D620r version? Thanks!

I thought your answer was going to make my day but just tested it out, and it didn't work... so again the question comes up... HOW TO MAKE A .TOT FILE? My issue is that I nuked my device, I only have Download mode to try and do something, otherwise I get this nasty boot certification error and it shuts down, none of the LG tools have worked for me so far, the only one who seemed to establish connection with the device is LG Flash Tool v.1.8.1.1023, and with this idea of using the .DZ only I thought I was going to see the light today but haven't so far.... so .tot is still needed lol, btw I'm looking exactly for D400hn .tot, just in case anyone sees it laying around lol

Thanks a lot
23rd June 2015, 10:28 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 4,163

Donate to Me
More
Works on GFlex 2

Good Job
29th June 2015, 10:11 PM |#124  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Works on LG G4.