FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[APP][4.1+] SlideLock

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 232

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2015, 12:45 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How I can returne stock status bar?

31st March 2015, 10:07 PM |#522  
Flag Recife
Thanks Meter: 31

More
how munch the RAM usage for the app process?
14th April 2015, 03:11 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Battery percentage not showing correctly
Got my new OnePlus One 2 days, been using this lockscreen from day 1 i received the phone.

Great app, really love it! Only problem .. The battery percentage is 64% atm and it keeps showing 75% ? Anyway to fix this or is it just a bug?
19th April 2015, 01:40 AM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Greetings from Brazil. Love this app. Took forever to find one that met my needs. Specially after the LG G3 lollipop update screwed up the lockscreen notifications!

One thing that would make all the difference is to not group Whatsapp notifications. I'd like to see them individually and answer only the ones I want. That's the only thing keeping me from buying the pro version.

Sent from my LG-D855 while chillin in Brazil!
22nd April 2015, 12:22 PM |#525  
Flag Giuseppe Meazza
Thanks Meter: 110

More
it's good, and would be great if I could use my stock status bar
13th June 2015, 03:03 PM |#526  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaUMi

With version 2.x it's not possible to choose the timeout interval the screen remains waked just after receiving a notification (it only wakes for two or three seconds). In the previous version, the screen remained active for the time set in system options. It would be useful to reintroduce that option, or add an option to manually set the timeout just after receiving a notification, since often we are absent when a notification arrives.

Anyway, a great app!!!

This has to do with the Android version. I'm guessing you're using Android 4.0. There is an incompatibility with the timeout system on this version, and it can't be fixed. On versions above, the timeout is set in the advanced settings : "Lockscreen timeout".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldar

How I can returne stock status bar?

The system status bar display had to be removed to add compatibility with Android 5. I'm working on alternatives, but I'm struggling to find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachemix1

Got my new OnePlus One 2 days, been using this lockscreen from day 1 i received the phone.

Great app, really love it! Only problem .. The battery percentage is 64% atm and it keeps showing 75% ? Anyway to fix this or is it just a bug?

I still haven't found out where this could come from, other than a battery saver app that would kill the battery reader service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasilicano

Greetings from Brazil. Love this app. Took forever to find one that met my needs. Specially after the LG G3 lollipop update screwed up the lockscreen notifications!

One thing that would make all the difference is to not group Whatsapp notifications. I'd like to see them individually and answer only the ones I want. That's the only thing keeping me from buying the pro version.

Sent from my LG-D855 while chillin in Brazil!

Ungrouping is coming back in the next update. Please note that ungrouping will break the notification sync, meaning you won't be able to remove a notification from your system by removing it from SlideLock, and rebooting your device will remove the notifications (this is the current behavior on Android 4.1)
23rd June 2015, 02:41 PM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I have a question. Can i from secured lockscreen answer whats APP notification with quick reply in the pro Version?
25th June 2015, 10:13 AM |#528  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
The album art can still appear on the lock screen even though i quit the music app. Ive noticed this issue a long time now on this lock screen.
1st July 2015, 07:44 AM |#529  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldozer84

I have a question. Can i from secured lockscreen answer whats APP notification with quick reply in the pro Version?

Not yet, but we are working on such a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fille84

The album art can still appear on the lock screen even though i quit the music app. Ive noticed this issue a long time now on this lock screen.

This should be fixed with next update. Which music player are you using ?
1st July 2015, 07:52 AM |#530  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
It happens with all my music apps (player pro music player, Spotify and tunein radio)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, kit kat, lockscreen, notifications, slidelock
Previous Thread Next Thread