FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Dorimanx's Kernel (STOCK) Q&A Thread

3,310 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,887
 
By SREEPRAJAY, Forum Moderator on 12th February 2014, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th June 2015, 08:27 PM |#3561  
gamerZ1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag At the and of the World
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60nine

i don't know what this has to do with the kernel - but ok

if you want the file manager that reads usb-otg - ES file explorer can do it (i use it - don't know about the other ones, but i'm sure many of them work as well)

sorry if i misunderstood your question and you were thinking about something else

Not only for file exploring but for using a keyboard or mouse.As dorimanx description sad you need an app and+you need to enable it from his app.
 
 
29th June 2015, 09:12 PM |#3562  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
DorinmanX Kernel Problem on D801
There is a problem with knock on on d801 even update touch firmware it's not working.
About fast charging want to repot that it works awesome but the people complain about hit 1800+mah becaue it work fine if you select any charging switch but when you unplug the charger and connect again then switch will be disturbed and it will hit again 1800+ then you have to select the switch again to get exact charging. I hope my explanation will help to solve the problem. Thanks in advance. Really loved your work specially about charging.
Yesterday, 06:38 AM |#3563  
dorimanx's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 75,614
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordc

Hi @dorimanx

I am really noob but i want to ask if this reported bug

http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs...emory-content/

could be solved trought your kernel magic

Using the existed patch

https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/150831/

Thanks a lot and sorry for disturbing you

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

Rom bug fix

Sent from my LG-D802
The Following User Says Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:40 AM |#3564  
dorimanx's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 75,614
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansarnis

There is a problem with knock on on d801 even update touch firmware it's not working.
About fast charging want to repot that it works awesome but the people complain about hit 1800+mah becaue it work fine if you select any charging switch but when you unplug the charger and connect again then switch will be disturbed and it will hit again 1800+ then you have to select the switch again to get exact charging. I hope my explanation will help to solve the problem. Thanks in advance. Really loved your work specially about charging.

No problem with knock on.

About fastcharge, i will take a look.
But its should stick.

Sent from my LG-D802
The Following User Says Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:15 AM |#3565  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Plug
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

No problem with knock on.

About fastcharge, i will take a look.
But its should stick.

Sent from my LG-D802

Thanks for that but really knock on not working on D801.
will wait for your fix for fast charging
Yesterday, 07:44 PM |#3566  
Senior Member
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordc

Hi @dorimanx

I am really noob but i want to ask if this reported bug

http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs...emory-content/

could be solved trought your kernel magic

Using the existed patch

https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/150831/

Thanks a lot and sorry for disturbing you

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

It's ROM bug. Specifically debuggerd binary.
Kernel has nothing with that.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to duki994 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 08:37 PM |#3567  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
How to make xposed work? V65.. Does not boot succefuly with stock 30b.. ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 08:56 PM |#3568  
djtiesto22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague/Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oTeMpLo

How to make xposed work? V65.. Does not boot succefuly with stock 30b.. ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

You will need this files
XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha2.apk
xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip
v65 not work here too
Today, 12:00 PM |#3569  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
@dorimanx

In your kernel we can try this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3093000


[Reference][Advanced] Qualcomm audio codec IIR hardware filtering demystified

Thanks for your answer and time.

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel support, lg g2 dorimanx qa
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes