FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

View Poll Results: Which Android OS do you prefer?

KitKat for TowelRoot

10 Vote(s)
8.33%
KitKat for Xposed

18 Vote(s)
15.00%
Lollipop is the latest & greatest

99 Vote(s)
82.50%
I don't care about Lollipop

2 Vote(s)
1.67%
I don't like Lollipop

3 Vote(s)
2.50%

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

3,042 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,885

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v5.1 Virtual ROM [Jun 11, 2015]
27th June 2015, 06:14 PM |#1391  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Would Love to know if you find any clues. My battery life is pretty poor since 5.0

28th June 2015, 11:33 AM |#1392  
Flag Fairview, NC

More
My battery life has been great on 5.1. Perhaps you have a battery going bad.
28th June 2015, 11:44 AM |#1393  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My battery life has also been draining quite fast.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
28th June 2015, 05:08 PM |#1394  
Flag Fairview, NC

More
Do you leave data on continously? I only enable it when I need it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
29th June 2015, 10:47 PM |#1395  

More
note 3 n900v
i have done everthing right but some error came out when im installing rom jasmine error is E footer is wrong, e signature verification what can i do i have not done any backup my devive hang on samsung logo any help im stuck
Yesterday, 05:31 AM |#1396  
I got it working yay. Did several reboots, reinstalled busybox, then opened multisystem. Then I selected the stock image I made and made it primary as I had other times. I then rebooted when the green light came on I only hit the volume up key once it worked perfectly. Booted up then opened multisystem again selected jasmine 5.1 img and made it as the primary image then I rebooted again but this time I tried something. I hit the volume up key 4-5 times nothing...rebooted to where I just was. So I selected the 5.1 again as primary and this time on reboot and green light I only hit the volume up key once and it started the 5.1 change and booting!!! I then waited and it never booted all the way to setup. I pulled the battery and booted into recovery mode and did a factory reset/cache and then rebooted the cell. After 7 mins it arrived at the setup screen and away I went. On my cell only one time you can hit the volume up key I hope this helps others maybe I donno, on my cell tapping the volume up will not load virtual image . I jumped for joy seems to be running ok letting it settle. Thanks for all your hard work Hsbadr!!! As always it rocks....and to all others who made all this possible.
Last edited by milladog; Yesterday at 09:22 AM. Reason: Fixed issue..
Yesterday, 09:14 AM |#1397  

More
I've gone about doing the regular installation steps, and get past the factory reset in Recovery.

I downloaded MultiSystem 1.3 latest and installed it, and also installed Terminal Emulator.

Went into MS, updated config, waited for it to refresh, and then enabled the Virtual Image, and selected the primary as JasmineROM_v5.1.img

Waited for all the superuser popups to stop, and then scrolled down to reboot into Primary Virtual Image

Reboots back into just stock, I've checked this through TE doing MultiSystem status checks.

I don't know if I'm completely wrong or what, but I cannot get it to work.

Same issue as above..
Yesterday, 03:23 PM |#1398  
Flag Gladbrook, Iowa
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themrzoo

I've gone about doing the regular installation steps, and get past the factory reset in Recovery.

I downloaded MultiSystem 1.3 latest and installed it, and also installed Terminal Emulator.

Went into MS, updated config, waited for it to refresh, and then enabled the Virtual Image, and selected the primary as JasmineROM_v5.1.img

Waited for all the superuser popups to stop, and then scrolled down to reboot into Primary Virtual Image

Reboots back into just stock, I've checked this through TE doing MultiSystem status checks.

I don't know if I'm completely wrong or what, but I cannot get it to work.

Same issue as above..

Just clarifying, but you did install BusyBox correct?
Yesterday, 05:20 PM |#1399  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xconwayx

Just clarifying, but you did install BusyBox correct?

BusyBox was installed before I factory reset, and I installed it with Terminal Emulator and MultiSystem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom
Previous Thread Next Thread