FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

[RECOVERY][m8] TWRP 2.8.7.0 touch recovery [2015-06-23]

1,656 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,687

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th June 2015, 03:20 AM |#1151  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Hi help me,I don't see link download twrp 2.8.7.0.

29th June 2015, 10:46 AM |#1152  
Flag Greenville, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hova1888

Hi help me,I don't see link download twrp 2.8.7.0.

Just go to their site, link is in the OP. Should be a download link there for TWRP 2.8.7.0. It'll be an IMG file, but you can flash that in TWRP as long as you have one of the last few versions. Just go to install, browse to where it is, then tap Image in the lower right, to switch from zips to images.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragontology For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2015, 02:01 AM |#1153  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy Blank OS in HBOOT after USB Connection Error Flashing RUU
Quote:
Originally Posted by migascalp

I modified ramdisk/etc/recovery.fstab like this:

Code:
# Android fstab file.

#<src>    <mnt_point>    <type>    <mnt_flags>    <fs_mgr_flags>
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK

# Internal Storage
/boot           emmc        /dev/block/mmcblk0p42  flags=backup=1
/system         ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p45  flags=backup=1;wipeingui;
/cache          ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p46  flags=backup=1;wipeingui;wipeduringfactoryreset;canencryptbackup=1
/data           ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p47  flags=backup=1;wipeingui;wipeduringfactoryreset;canencryptbackup=1;userdataencryptbackup=1

# because /proc/emmc is blank in recovery, we should add this here. Set backup to 0
#/misc           emmc        /dev/block/mmcblk0p24  flags=backup=0

# External Storage
/external_sd    vfat        /dev/block/mmcblk1p1   /dev/block/mmcblk1 flags=display="Micro SDcard";storage;wipeingui;removable
/usb-otg        vfat        /dev/block/sda1        /dev/block/sda     flags=display="USB-OTG";storage;wipeingui;removable
I confirm that OS version no longer disappears in hboot.
Test_TWRP-2.7.1.0-m8_OS_Version_Fix.img
for testing only. i ' m not a dev

Guys, I was flashing RUU.exe to my M8 and I suddenly got USB Error after some few seconds the process started. HBOOT booted without a blank HBOOT and afterwards, RUU now returns with an error that I should flash the correct RUU. I didn't have any backup of the OS but I had a TWRP backup which I downloaded and it was on the phone so I tried recovering but still OS is blank. Phone also doesn't boot pass HBOOT, even after restoring. Please help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread