FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Unlock S5 From Sprint To Tmobile?

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By darknatas, Member on 30th April 2014, 12:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd December 2014, 12:01 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
No, I wanted proof that this guy was getting service on domestic GSM carriers which is total bull****. I'm not your typical noob I am well aware of how to flash custom ROMs and mods, I have been doing it since the OG Droid days but thanks for being condisending. Edit: I just saw that when I posted the "pics and video" post that my quote for the person who claims to be able to get service on T-Mobile or AT&T, so I understand your misunderstanding.
Last edited by angryGTS; 22nd December 2014 at 12:09 PM.

7th March 2015, 01:04 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angryGTS

No, I wanted proof that this guy was getting service on domestic GSM carriers which is total bull****. I'm not your typical noob I am well aware of how to flash custom ROMs and mods, I have been doing it since the OG Droid days but thanks for being condisending. Edit: I just saw that when I posted the "pics and video" post that my quote for the person who claims to be able to get service on T-Mobile or AT&T, so I understand your misunderstanding.

Hell no!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app
14th April 2015, 07:19 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Post Sprint S5 on GSM T-Mobile Signal -invalid simcard
i manage to get signal on SPRINT S5 G900P but now i got " INVALID SIMCARD"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sprint 5 002.png
Views:	448
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	3262387   Click image for larger version

Name:	SPRINT S5.png
Views:	458
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	3262388  
2nd July 2015, 05:02 AM |#34  
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My Crippled S 5
I started using my S5 with Boost Mobile in January. In March the FCC unlocking directive became effective and after some hassles they gave me my unlock code. When I tried to use it in Israel they couldn't get it unlocked to use another SIM card and Boost has no partners outside USA. In June I went to switch carriers to Simple Mobile (used to be TRACFONE). The techie used my unlock code and switched SIMs and things seemed to work. At the end of June the S 5 stopped making phone/text calls. Radio Shack won't help unlock/unblock it, neither will Boost, other vendors tell me it's impossible to switch to another supplier. So now my S 5 works on my U-verse wifi to update apps, provide internet service, but no voice/text.
I'm using an S4 for phone service but I'd like to abandon it if someone can tell me how to rebuild the S 5.
All data/apps can be deleted from it.
2nd July 2015, 05:04 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpytexan

I started using my S5 with Boost Mobile in January. In March the FCC unlocking directive became effective and after some hassles they gave me my unlock code. When I tried to use it in Israel they couldn't get it unlocked to use another SIM card and Boost has no partners outside USA. In June I went to switch carriers to Simple Mobile (used to be TRACFONE). The techie used my unlock code and switched SIMs and things seemed to work. At the end of June the S 5 stopped making phone/text calls. Radio Shack won't help unlock/unblock it, neither will Boost, other vendors tell me it's impossible to switch to another supplier. So now my S 5 works on my U-verse wifi to update apps, provide internet service, but no voice/text.
I'm using an S4 for phone service but I'd like to abandon it if someone can tell me how to rebuild the S 5.
All data/apps can be deleted from it.

One thing is for certain. Radio shack is bankrupt and will never help anyone again

Sent from my SM-G925V using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread