FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[ROMS][SGH-T679]Mass CM Thread

516 posts
Thanks Meter: 784

By cars1189, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 05:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th June 2015, 05:09 AM |#541  
So far the new 12.1 build is running OK(better than last build):thumbup: still lags @ times but not to bad. I'm using seeder along with kernel adiutor to increase performance a bit & im sure once the k^k kernels drop it'll be 100% better! All in all its running pretty good considering the device limitations!

8th June 2015, 05:27 AM |#542  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by canodroid15

So far the new 12.1 build is running OK(better than last build):thumbup: still lags @ times but not to bad. I'm using seeder along with kernel adiutor to increase performance a bit & im sure once the k^k kernels drop it'll be 100% better! All in all its running pretty good considering the device limitations!

Just got done recently building CM12.1 Kernels. Uploaded now!

Now that im able to build 11/12/12.1 ill try and release builds on a montly basis. The CM11 might go EOL soon. As it has for at least the galaxy w(the device similar to ours that uses some same sources for building) As its just time..making three builds can be pretty time consuming for one person not to mention testing.

For anyone that wants to know im currently running CM12.1 with K^Kernel OC. I have been running CM12.1 since i made the build on 5-30-15 and while i havnt had any reboots, i have had to reboot due to glitches. On that note ill mention its not that bad as ive had to do this 1 or less times per day. Also recently i did have a issue with a MMS message but im not 100% sure if that issue is consistent yet. Ive had no other issues except the blank network signal which is only temporary and usually within about 1 min from boot the signal bar show up with no issues for the remainder of the session. I have added a link to gapps i use to the CM12.1 post so you guys can pretty much 100% replicate what im using.

about donations:
Also on a simi related note i have put up my paypal donation email to my profile if anyone wants to contribute i know i had mentioned it before but i had taken it down because i wanted to make sure it was setup properly. It is now up and running 100%. I am just mentioning because i did already have someone donate a SD card to me and thanks you very much to them(if i havnt said it enough) and since i made my post about a new phone someone has made an offer to donate.

As always donations are not required but are very much appreciated. If you would like to donate to and you wish to specify where the money goes like directly (eg. money for use to purchase a phone only) or w.e. (not that i would spend it else where anyways unless specified by donator) just pm me or w.e. with details, if you use the donate button on my xda profile it will send the donation with your xda username so i can keep track. I will also most likely have a like whos donated list unless you tell me you dont want to be known. I will also let you guys know where im at donations wise and what im thinking about buying with said amount. (100% transparent)
Last edited by cars1189; 8th June 2015 at 05:46 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cars1189 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2015, 05:04 AM |#543  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
update
Hey guys new cm12.1 up again. Not alot changed from me just synced up with CM.

Edit: so idk if anyone has noticed or if its just recently, but apparently at least one of the sensors stopped working 12.0-12.1 or something like that?! Not sure exactly what happening but im trying to figure it out.
Last edited by cars1189; 11th June 2015 at 10:51 AM.
11th June 2015, 05:19 PM |#544  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars1189

Hey guys new cm12.1 up again. Not alot changed from me just synced up with CM.

Edit: so idk if anyone has noticed or if its just recently, but apparently at least one of the sensors stopped working 12.0-12.1 or something like that?! Not sure exactly what happening but im trying to figure it out.

I haven't noticed it yet. Which sensors stopped on you? I'm about to DL the update & I'll get back to ya. Anything you need me to do just let know, I'm still on the 5/31 build & 6/7 k^k
12th June 2015, 04:43 AM |#545  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by canodroid15

I haven't noticed it yet. Which sensors stopped on you? I'm about to DL the update & I'll get back to ya. Anything you need me to do just let know, I'm still on the 5/31 build & 6/7 k^k

the akm sensor on my latest cm12.1 6/10 & 6/11 builds. Which the akm control mag and orientation/compass sensor. So easyest way to tell if its working is open browser and turn the phone to the side see if the screen changes.

Apparently though it might just be the apps im using to test the sensors. I just tried tilting the phone and the orientation changed. Yet according to the test app the sensors is just outputing 0-0-0. So weird but i guess its working. Let me know if you guys experience any issues.

Forgot 6/11 was just a personal build while i was testing sensors...i was about to revert the opensource sensor change and test because apparently arco is still using stock on his cm12 so i was like well crap maybe well have to switch back but, i guess its just the testing apps are not updated or something maybe idk. So just let me know if you guys have any real apps that have issues. For example like i said test stock browser see if orientation works things like that.

Edit: Donation progress added to first post.
Last edited by cars1189; 15th June 2015 at 01:53 PM.
27th June 2015, 08:14 AM |#546  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Hi, cars,
Now that development has ceased for both 11 and 12, are you building a final version for those two releases? Thanks again for your hard work
27th June 2015, 08:59 AM |#547  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoghi

Hi, cars,
Now that development has ceased for both 11 and 12, are you building a final version for those two releases? Thanks again for your hard work

I think 11 probabbly wont see any difference. However yes i will make one last build for those last few changes even for 11 12 will probabbly see mroe of a change if any but yea...i will and probably within the next two weeks? I have a few projects im working on atm but i should be able to soon.
1st July 2015, 11:49 AM |#548  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
06/10 12.1 Voice call With Headphone
Hi Cars

06/10 build is working excellent for me. I observed one problem when taking calls with headphones connected.

when the screen goes black after some time during the call, there is no way the screen could be woken up.
(i even tried with setting volume button for wakeup), the only option is to reboot the phone.

Disconnecting the headphone after the screen goes black (with call still on), don't route audio to phone earphone (i don't hear anything), and the screen remains off.
2nd July 2015, 06:09 AM |#549  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keerthionedge

Hi Cars

06/10 build is working excellent for me. I observed one problem when taking calls with headphones connected.

when the screen goes black after some time during the call, there is no way the screen could be woken up.
(i even tried with setting volume button for wakeup), the only option is to reboot the phone.

Disconnecting the headphone after the screen goes black (with call still on), don't route audio to phone earphone (i don't hear anything), and the screen remains off.

Is this cm12.1 with stock kernel?
2nd July 2015, 07:19 AM |#550  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars1189

Is this cm12.1 with stock kernel?

yes, with Stock kernel.
i don't have any other apps installed, other than gapps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread