FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

[ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod 11 by Jcsullins] [DM] [01/13/15]

556 posts
Thanks Meter: 796

By BIGSimon, Recognized Contributor on 10th April 2014, 03:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 03:47 PM |#1271  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone else having a problem with the June build when playing Youtube videos? The audio will continue playing and sometimes the video gets stuck until you scrub the progress bar to somewhere else in the video?

Today, 02:07 AM |#1272  
Flag Sunny Central Florida!!!
Thanks Meter: 734

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha_wins

My touchpad has horrible battery life also. I have messed with updating to the latest or even messed with the google play settings yet. The touchpad is used by my 4 yr old daughter I have a nexus 10 which I would rate as being 1 of the best tablets I've touched.. but the touchpad will not last 1 day on a full charge. I've been using automateit app to try and help with the battery life plus to power it off before the battery drains out completely. Last time it took me 4 days to get it to power back on after going dead completely. If I had the extra cash I'd be willing to trade the touchpad in for another nexus 10

What do you mean by horrible battery life? When it is being used or when it is asleep? What Date of Mr. Sullin's Rom do you have currently installed? Good move using Automateit to protect your battery!!! Have you ever tried flashing the A6 firmware using Mr. Sullin's TouchPad Toolbox? Whatever you do, do not let your kid play with the TouchPad while it is connected to the charger. That will destroy the USB charging port for sure.

NT
Today, 11:26 AM |#1273  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I was running the 1/13 build I updated to the newest build as of yesterday. As far as the A6 software I can't honestly cant say it has been flashed on this tablet I purchased ($50 swappa) this 32gb tablet used and it had already been rooted and running cm rom, I just used toolbox to remove webos then flash 1/13 build.
The tablet will last around 8-10 hrs if not being used, my daughter really only watches youtube kids or Disney Jr so during video play like that your looking at 3 hrs or so.. but I would have to actually kinda time for correct estimates.
I agree about the charging port, a friend of mine trashed his charging port by doing just like you said.. we purchased a 32gb touchpad with a cracked screen ($30) and put his 16gb touchpad screen in it because of his charging port. Most people local wanted $50-$100 to place the charging port.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, hp touchpad, kitkat 4.4, tenderloin
Previous Thread Next Thread