FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

[Z2][TWRP][PhilZ Touch][CWM] XZDualRecovery Q&A

4,773 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,777

By [NUT], Recognized Contributor on 17th June 2014, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th June 2015, 01:18 PM |#351  
Hello
Im using ur DualRecovery and got a problem. I'd like to flash MoonWalker ROM based on .28 firmware and like it is in tutorial I enter into PhilZ recovery and do Factory reset. Formatting data done and recovery freezes at formatting cache and I can turn my phone on only via hard reset button.

Can sb help me? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

1st July 2015, 09:59 AM |#352  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am running 5.0.2 23.1.A.1.28 with try to install via adb, but there is no response. My phone is not root and it has a lockboatloader. any idea how I can install the dual recovery as I don't have any custom recovery installed before. thanks all
1st July 2015, 07:40 PM |#353  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsior360

I am running 5.0.2 23.1.A.1.28 with try to install via adb, but there is no response. My phone is not root and it has a lockboatloader. any idea how I can install the dual recovery as I don't have any custom recovery installed before. thanks all

There is no way without rooting man
2nd July 2015, 12:28 AM |#354  
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,412

More
i cant get viper4android to work cos each time i open, it says i should install driver, so i notice its from busybox, i tried installing busybox & it remove my recovery & some apps until i flash tha recovery back! busybox was installed initially but tha location was system/bin instead of system/xbin cos this was where busybox installer installs it.
2nd July 2015, 09:59 AM |#355  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thumbs up
Kingroot 4.1 apk is can root D6503 23.1.A.1.28 but dual recovery is Not working on D6503 23.1.A.1.28. I need to install CWM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsior360

Last edited by ppaphyo; 2nd July 2015 at 10:08 AM.
3rd July 2015, 08:50 AM |#356  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 8,777

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppaphyo

Kingroot 4.1 apk is can root D6503 23.1.A.1.28 but dual recovery is Not working on D6503 23.1.A.1.28. I need to install CWM.

It does, but you need to replace kingroot with SuperSU. There is a guide to be found on XDA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread