FORUMS

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

[APP][CAM][KK-4.4.2] Cyber-shot™ Camera For Z1/Z1c/Z Ultra

1,485 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,357

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th June 2015, 07:30 PM |#171  
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giannism13

Whats the difference between this and this ?

Mine includes more things, this is also based off of older firmwares, I'm going to update mine very soon though since my exams finished. I'll soon be able to join up with the developer of the Z3 mod as well, to include even more stuff
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ View ]

29th June 2015, 08:23 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatetrain

Mine includes more things, this is also based off of older firmwares, I'm going to update mine very soon though since my exams finished. I'll soon be able to join up with the developer of the Z3 mod as well, to include even more stuff

Ahh gud to here from you.....

1 issue i want To report that the camera has focusing problem and images appear to be softer than the stock.

Have you implemented that smali tweaks to produce uncompressed images and 100% jpeg quality?
29th June 2015, 03:57 PM |#173  
Flag Loughborough
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maninder singh bali

Ahh gud to here from you.....

1 issue i want To report that the camera has focusing problem and images appear to be softer than the stock.

Have you implemented that smali tweaks to produce uncompressed images and 100% jpeg quality?

In my camera mod I have, that was from the first version onwards, and I can't fix that since its a problem with the Z2 Base, it'll fixed in the new version since it will just be a modded stock rom thing

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Forums PRO
Today, 03:55 PM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatetrain

In my camera mod I have, that was from the first version onwards, and I can't fix that since its a problem with the Z2 Base, it'll fixed in the new version since it will just be a modded stock rom thing

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Forums PRO

Where is the new version...???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread