FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Verizon basic (free) visual voicemail

201 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th June 2015, 08:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Verizon Note 3 voicemail notification issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmethod

Hi, I don't suppose you could repost the dropbox file again, I lost my visual basic voicemail from my note 3 when I installed the latest biggins rom. It wou.d be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TJ

Can you please repost the file again? Verizon has no idea how to fix this issue? Thank You so much, Shane

3rd July 2015, 04:14 PM |#12  
Flag Foxboro
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hey bro sorry just getting this… Im gonna post 2 different ones for ya one is the one im using on biggins rom with 4.4.2 and another not sure but I think its for 4.4.2 also-
I would move it to system/ apps and set permissions same as the others there, make sure verizon has you provisioned on their end and the biggest thing TURN OFF WIFI- even if it dosent work the first time, it will all the sudden be working. Good luck, let me know how you make out
TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane1972

Can you please repost the file again? Verizon has no idea how to fix this issue? Thank You so much, Shane

Attached Files
File Type: zip VisualVoiceMail(NC4).zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.91 MB, 10 views)
File Type: apk VisualVoiceMail.apk - [Click for QR Code] (8.39 MB, 18 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread