Here I provide you the binaries built - but unfortunately, I am not able to build a .deb packet from them. Have already tried for hours, but still no joy... This is necessary, as JOdin 3 comes with its own .deb for Heimdall which it unpacks and internally uses. We would have to replace this .deb file to remake JOdin3 usable. But as long as we only have the binaries, but not a .deb packet, JOdin3 will remain as unusable as it is.
Maybe, anybody other will be successful in doing that. What you would have to do is:
- Build a .deb packet from the heimdall binary attached (frontend one is not required)
- Go to your JOdin3 directory
- Go to app/lib/CASUALstatic.jar
- Open this jar archive with archive manager
- Inside this archive, go to /CASUAL/communicationstools/heimdall/resources/ - here you will find the .deb files to replace with .dep file containing the binary built by me. Same for mac one - what I have absolutely no idea of.
I think, afterwards, JOdin3 should be usable again.
Last edited by Maheshwara; 28th June 2015 at 10:03 AM.