FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[ROM][Vzw] ViperOneM8 4.3.0 - 4.17.605.5 Tweaks,HUB, IconPacks,Themes,OTAs and more

4,795 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,450

By Turge, Recognized Developer on 12th April 2014, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ
2nd July 2015, 03:27 AM |#5431  
Flag Greenville, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a lawless a

Are the team venom guys done with this rom?

It would seem that they are done with Android 5.0.1. We shall see if they update it when Android 5.1 and Sense 7 come to the M8 later this summer. I hope so, and they haven't given any indication that they won't.

Cyanogen does nightlies if that's your speed, but I'm thankful not to have to flash a new ROM as often. This one is pretty stable, but I lost camera somehow with it. Restoring a Nandroid got me sorted, and even after everything updated again, camera still works, so I don't know what it, or I, done. Could have just been a fluke.

2nd July 2015, 05:48 AM |#5432  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontology

I'm not sure if you good folks at Team Venom are aware, but buying the $2.86 Bronze key does not remove the donate nag with the 5 second delay in Venom Tweaks, though all signs indicate it should. Is the delay only removed at higher donation levels, or is this a bug?

I'm thinking it may actually do what it says for the international M8, since there are separate keys for separate devices. I saw separate keys for the M7, at least. So, maybe that's it, and we just don't have Verizon keys we can buy?

Must be a bug as the bronze key works for me on venom 4.3.0 vzw v2
2nd July 2015, 08:05 AM |#5433  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontology

I'm not sure if you good folks at Team Venom are aware, but buying the $2.86 Bronze key does not remove the donate nag with the 5 second delay in Venom Tweaks, though all signs indicate it should. Is the delay only removed at higher donation levels, or is this a bug?

I'm thinking it may actually do what it says for the international M8, since there are separate keys for separate devices. I saw separate keys for the M7, at least. So, maybe that's it, and we just don't have Verizon keys we can buy?

My Verizon Bronze key works fine. You can't use your M7 key for a M8 device. You'll have to save your pennies for a M8 key.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
2nd July 2015, 10:17 PM |#5434  
Flag Greenville, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekwijibo

My Verizon Bronze key works fine. You can't use your M7 key for a M8 device. You'll have to save your pennies for a M8 key.

So you're saying the Venom Tweaks app mistakenly linked to the M7 key for you, and you had to find the M8 key? Because for me, it appeared to go to the M8 key. From my order history, this is the key that I bought (and refunded, since it did not work). It says M8 in the URL, so I don't think I mistakenly bought the M7 key.
Yesterday, 02:38 AM |#5435  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
So if I post a logcat will I get help. I have an app I play called soccer spirits and it force closes at the main menu. I messaged the devs of the app but firgured I'd check here and see if I can get any help.

Yesterday, 03:04 PM |#5436  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Flashed this and lolligpe several times and get just as bad as stock lollipop battery life
Yesterday, 06:48 PM |#5437  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Ok well here is my logcat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/itboavh2g5...36-41.zip?dl=0

The app keeps force closing right as the Google play games sign-on completes

I sent a message to the devs and they responded that their games don't run on lollipop rims but they would try to get them working, I was just playing this game on Wednesday night then they updated the app, now it force closes.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread