FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[GUIDE] Restore Bootloader Bricked S3 to Stock Firmware AFTER 4.3 update. No Jtag

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By TronMinecraft, Junior Member on 9th January 2014, 04:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th November 2014, 04:47 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
well i finally got cm11 on the phone....

how i got the phone into a state without using the debrick SD image. is downloaded the. T999UVUENC2_T999TMBENC2_TMB.zip root 66 by DocHoliday77. installed via ODIN. phone then would boot up no issue. tried the cm one click install, but that didn't work still, was still stock rom but had the CWM recovery on there. so put on DE-SAMSUNGNIZER_KNOX_REMOVAL_SCRIPT_V1.0 (1) factory reset wip3, wipe cache, and devick. then from CWM put on CM11. and superSU. Gapps. all good to go. not sure if the regular CM11 file would of worked. as i used my modified file

i followed, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713885 and just removed the lines from the \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script file. others added in their version of bootloaders. others commented out....

assert(getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVUENC2" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVDLJA" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVDLJC" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVDMD5" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVUEMJC" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999VVLDLL1" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999LUVAMB7" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999VVLDMF2" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999VVLUEMK5");

i hate knox. good 8h+ spent trying to get cm11 on the phone, but sure is a nice rom.

2nd December 2014, 09:24 PM |#52  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphodspeaks

Well you can not downgrade your bootloader, that will be there until if another upgrade ever comes..
if you try to Downgrade, it will permanently brick your phone, and make it an expensive paper weight..

OK, guess the warrenty bit 1 would stay there, and I can't upgrade from the official release now.
Thanks for the info
5th December 2014, 08:41 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Test

OK, guess the warrenty bit 1 would stay there, and I can't upgrade from the official release now.
Thanks for the info

If your interested in Resetting your Flash Counter, you can download "Triangle Away" resets your flash counter to Zero
13th December 2014, 11:16 PM |#54  

More
I have an At&t s3 with 4.3. I flashed it with the wrong bootloader (i747M). Now, the debrick file does not work anymore.
What should I do?
Is there a fix for this?
Or is my phone truly dead now?
14th December 2014, 04:33 PM |#55  

More
Unhappy galaxy s3 sgh-T999 bricked
I could flash galaxy s3 sgh-T999 bricked with odin and before I remove sd 32gb start after flashing back to stay again bricked?
if you insert the sd 32gb screen goes black but if you insert the sd 32gb if you turn good
7th May 2015, 05:44 PM |#56  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twolves14

This is the error I'm getting:

Code:
<ID:0/006> Added!!
<ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/006> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/006> 
<ID:0/006> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Any advice? Further information here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=506

i m facing exactly same prob with this t999 16gb edition.
i d posted a similar pic of boot screen that i get upon inserting debrick sd card + power on.
Any remedy you were able to find.
br

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=647
10th May 2015, 06:18 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_seeque

i d posted a similar pic of boot screen that i get upon inserting debrick sd card + power on.
br

Sorry man, no fix was found. I still have my dead t999 in my closet somewhere. I think JTAG repair is only option.
3rd July 2015, 07:23 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_seeque

br

I have the same issue with my phone it appears we are one of the few unlucky ones with the Sudden death syndrome NAND Chips. At this PT we are basically 100% fkd and require a JTAG - I've tried countless methods and nothing wants to bring the phone back to life the NAND is just not being recognized. You're better off selling the phone on ebay for parts at this pt.

After all the frustration i had was lucky enough to find someone on ebay selling their cracked screen s3 for cheap and i transplanted the mobo to my current phone. I am lucky this isnt the bad emmc chip inside (downloaded the emmc brickbug check app) so there you have it folks. I am sorry for your loss of your S3 . I know i was mad too.

Symptoms of bad NAND chip - Random reboots for no reason, not able to load nand partitions on recovery when doing anything, cant find PIT files on odin regardless of you selecting the pit files + rom.

Hope this clarifies it for you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread