FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q&A][Discussion]Xdabbeb's Camera Mod

2,540 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,548

By XxZombiePikachu, Recognized Contributor on 14th June 2014, 02:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th June 2015, 01:02 PM |#301  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,805

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarrick19

Is there any way to find out which version of XCam I have installed?

as for any app - settings > apps > click on the app > under the app name - there should be a version of it (else - you can see it in titanium as well)
The Following User Says Thank You to 60nine For This Useful Post: [ View ]

30th June 2015, 01:04 PM |#302  
Flag Košice
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Just found it myself and I was about to delete that post, but thanks anyway for the fast answer!
1st July 2015, 08:58 AM |#303  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, how much faster is focusing and capturing photos in daylight/lowlight with this mod compared to stock? I want to buy G2 after Xperia L but i don't want to have slower capturing speed. (And also I don't want to buy G3 because of worse baterry life and cracking frame issues)
Thanks!
2nd July 2015, 02:05 PM |#304  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi
sorry for my questions... but in my mind, the OP post is not clear ^^

"First you need to decide which version of the apk to download onto your phone. "... ok let's go !
"If you are using a 100% stock unrooted G2 you will choose the appropriate G2 Stock version." Well... i'm on 4.4.2 (KK).. but i'm rooted !! So which version ?!!!
"If you are currently using a rom that has the advanced driver (ask in your rom's thread, not here) you will choose the appropriate G2 Advanced version." Hmm... i'm on stock.
"If you are rooted, are running KitKat and ONLY and wish to add the 4kUHD video mode you can flash (via twrp) a modified media_profiles.xml file and install the G2 UHD KitKat version." Yes i'm rooted and running KK... but i don't want 4kUHD video mode..

So, to resume, i'm on stock 4.4.2, rooted and recovery. And i would test Xcam... but i don't if i must install :
XCam LG - for G2 Stock KK
or
XCam LG - for G2 Advanced KK
or
XCam LG - for G2 Stock KK then XCam LG - for G2 Advanced KK

Because it seems that advanced drivers have more options.. but i don't if it include in Stock drivers version... ;s

Thx a lot for your help
2nd July 2015, 02:52 PM |#305  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravo

Hi
sorry for my questions... but in my mind, the OP post is not clear ^^

"First you need to decide which version of the apk to download onto your phone. "... ok let's go !
"If you are using a 100% stock unrooted G2 you will choose the appropriate G2 Stock version." Well... i'm on 4.4.2 (KK).. but i'm rooted !! So which version ?!!!
"If you are currently using a rom that has the advanced driver (ask in your rom's thread, not here) you will choose the appropriate G2 Advanced version." Hmm... i'm on stock.
"If you are rooted, are running KitKat and ONLY and wish to add the 4kUHD video mode you can flash (via twrp) a modified media_profiles.xml file and install the G2 UHD KitKat version." Yes i'm rooted and running KK... but i don't want 4kUHD video mode..

So, to resume, i'm on stock 4.4.2, rooted and recovery. And i would test Xcam... but i don't if i must install :
XCam LG - for G2 Stock KK
or
XCam LG - for G2 Advanced KK
or
XCam LG - for G2 Stock KK then XCam LG - for G2 Advanced KK

Because it seems that advanced drivers have more options.. but i don't if it include in Stock drivers version... ;s

Thx a lot for your help

do a backup first..

You need to install the advanced driver from recovery
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567721657

Then install xcam KK apk
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952611410
Last edited by pirikitto; 2nd July 2015 at 03:02 PM.
Yesterday, 04:33 PM |#306  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Some Pics/ XCam on AOSP Rom's?
Hey Guys, I just want to show you some pictures i shot with XCam to give you a clue of what this camera is actually capable of
To bad that XCam isn't working with AOSP Rom's, would love to use it on ResurectionRemix
Is there any way to make it work?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150516_222323.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	3389387   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150518_140431.jpg
Size:	286.3 KB
ID:	3389388   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150409_100410.jpg
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	3389389   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150524_190248.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	303.1 KB
ID:	3389390  
Yesterday, 05:12 PM |#307  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Whatever I do i cannot make saturation slider to appear in settings app. I'm on somboons stock rom, stock kernel, no adv drivers, latest xcam lp. Anyone knows of some troubleshooting steps?
Yesterday, 08:18 PM |#308  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,805

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Closed Force

no adv drivers

this is your culprit... flash advanced drivers
The Following User Says Thank You to 60nine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags