FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Allview 2 Speed Quad ( Onda V812 rebranded)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Smeeyx, Junior Member on 16th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th February 2015, 03:17 PM |#11  

More
Read the thread.. just a few posts above yours:
http://go4up.com/dl/1ECaVnG6FXj

You need to click on the URL, not on the "Download now" button and you will get it.

10th May 2015, 01:20 AM |#12  
Flag Urlati

More
Problem with my Allview Speed 2 quad tablet
Heloo all,

I have a serious problem with my allview speed 2 quad tablet.After a restart my tablet always opened in recovery mode but in that menu i couldn't move down or up because the touchscreen seems that it doesn't answer to touch.I try different software and flash them with PhoenixSuit but until now i didn't find the right one.I try the original firmware(Allview2_M809Q5_20130903) from this thread but after i flash it the tablet open the software and the aplication but the touch doesn't respond to command.
I tryed all version of Onda v812 software:
-V812Core4_v1.35
-V812Core4-V1_v2.0
-V812Core4-V5_v2.0
-V812Core4-V5_v1.35,but in all those version the camera and the wifi motherboard isn t recognized by the Onda software so i can't use camera and WIFI.
Anyone can help me with a original software for this tablet or a modify image firmware that works on this tablet?
10th May 2015, 08:47 AM |#13  

More
Strange. I had all these problems, too, when using the Onda firmwares. I tried all of them aswell.
At some point I just gave up and flashed the stock firmware posted above and everything worked again. No idea why it doesn't work for you...
10th May 2015, 01:11 PM |#14  
Flag Urlati

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3nn0

Strange. I had all these problems, too, when using the Onda firmwares. I tried all of them aswell.
At some point I just gave up and flashed the stock firmware posted above and everything worked again. No idea why it doesn't work for you...

can you make me a backup image after your tablet now and send me again?
4th July 2015, 12:14 AM |#15  
Flag Bacău
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I thought about something, what if we combine an onda rom which doesn't have a working Wifi/Camera but a working touchscreen (like V812Core4-V1_v2.0); with the original stock rom of this tablet (Allview2_M809Q5_20130903) ? Then we will finally have a good rom that is working on our Allview 2 speed quad.

So, as far as I watched tutorials, to have this custom rom of ours we will need to extract the softwares img files (both V812Core4-V1_v2.0.img and Allview2_M809Q5_20130903.img) into 2 folders (each one that will contain the System.img, Boot.img, Recovery.img ..etc); then we should replace the boot.img from the stock software (the folder obtained from Allview2_M809Q5_20130903.img) into the Onda's software (the folder from V812Core4-V1_v2.0.img); aaand then repack our Onda's modified software (or, let's say Our custom rom) into a new img that will be flashed with Phoenix.
The Boot.img that will be replaced contains the Wifi "drivers", so in this case the Wifi will work (I think...).
Also there are tutorials on youtube on how to do that. (eg "[HOW-TO] Create, Unpack and Repack update.img ROM on Windows ").

Now I just need an expert on android to tell me if what I said is possible... or... we will remain with our stock, laggy, disastrous firmware/rom from Allview.
Last edited by Raddub; 4th July 2015 at 12:16 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread