FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[GPL] [KERNEL] AeroKernel - 09.03.2015

448 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,465
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th April 2015, 06:43 AM |#1121  
lost101's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,354
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix45

I tried it and it booted up with Aero Kernel, but it keeps rebooting after optimizing apps, and it optimizes apps every time.

I did link to a post explaining why.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1136
The Following User Says Thank You to lost101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th April 2015, 06:10 PM |#1122  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

I did link to a post explaining why.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1136

Can you add kexec for Stock GPE 5.1?
9th June 2015, 07:42 PM |#1123  
gmp009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 400
 
More
how to enable double tap to wake up on stock android 5.0.2 ?
3rd July 2015, 04:38 AM |#1124  
Member
Flag U:Earth/Asia/India/Telangana/Hyderabad/Borabanda/Swaraj nagar/Galli
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I have microkat 4.4.4 on my moto g 2014, it's a stock based Rom. So far it is good and stable rom. THe only thing I am looking is to enable few things in the rom like d2w and fast charge script. I would like to know if I flash this kernel would I be able to enable these two features? Also does it supports Kexec hardboot? I wan't to install multiROM on my device...
Help and suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks in advance
3rd July 2015, 08:07 PM |#1125  
abeloman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaaed

I have microkat 4.4.4 on my moto g 2014, it's a stock based Rom. So far it is good and stable rom. THe only thing I am looking is to enable few things in the rom like d2w and fast charge script. I would like to know if I flash this kernel would I be able to enable these two features? Also does it supports Kexec hardboot? I wan't to install multiROM on my device...
Help and suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks in advance

This kernel is only for falcon (moto g 2013)... So don't try it on your device...
The Following User Says Thank You to abeloman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2015, 03:35 AM |#1126  
Member
Flag U:Earth/Asia/India/Telangana/Hyderabad/Borabanda/Swaraj nagar/Galli
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeloman

This kernel is only for falcon (moto g 2013)... So don't try it on your device...

THank you for the info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aero, clean, gpl, kernel, simple
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes