FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [15/05/15]

2,706 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,884

By gharrington, Senior Member on 30th June 2014, 08:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd July 2015, 11:46 PM |#3341  
Thanks Meter: 1,743

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoiloidainhan

There's only smali for apktool 2.x now on the site I think so I probably got the right file. The rom is euphoria os, formerly known as Mahdi rom

I meant that the 2.x.x smali... I have done it for euphoria for the nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yesterday, 01:45 AM |#3342  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brisbane

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsubway

I've bought this mod and tried to do the compiling myself with no luck. I'm running muniz_ri's rooted G900a Lolipop. Can someone help?

Here mate. Don't forget to install the Resources.apk first before flashing it or you will get fcs.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.57 MB, 6 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gharrington For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:21 AM |#3343  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gharrington

Here mate. Don't forget to install the Resources.apk first before flashing it or you will get fcs.

I cannot begin to thank you enough! Worked like a charm! I've made about 5 backup copies of this file! Again, thanks so much! I'm sorry I can't do more, but please have a beer or two on me, and thanks again!

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

I've been a Microsoft tech for years, and I've gotten pretty good with Android, but the advanced Linux stuff kicks my a$$. I blame Bill Gates.
Last edited by mrsubway; Yesterday at 09:18 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsubway For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:45 AM |#3344  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brisbane

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsubway

I cannot begin to thank you enough! Worked like a charm! I've made about 5 backup copies of this file! Again, thanks so much! I'm sorry I can't do more, but please have a beer or two on me, and thanks again!

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

I've been a Microsoft tech for years, and I've gotten pretty good with Android, but the advanced Linux stuff kicks my a$$. I blame Bill Gates.

Glad it works mate, thanks very much for the beers really appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gharrington For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3 minit, battery mods
Previous Thread Next Thread