FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

View Poll Results: What would be your choice for the next ultimate >stable< ROM (choose 1 or more)?

Stock Samsung ICS (UCLJ3)

6 Vote(s)
22.22%
AOKP - ICS ( http://aokp.co )

2 Vote(s)
7.41%
Cyanogenmod 9 / ICS

5 Vote(s)
18.52%
Another ICS based ROM (let me know which one)

1 Vote(s)
3.70%
It has to be stable - I don't care about the base

16 Vote(s)
59.26%

[ROM][ICS] sediROM - current inside - stable - smooth - rooted or not-rooted

378 posts
Thanks Meter: 407

By xdajog, Senior Member on 21st June 2014, 12:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from xdajog: v1.7 is here - Important security fixes!
16th June 2015, 02:32 PM |#221  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
a small update:
sediROM_i927_BETA_v2.0.63 has been released!
Access is granted as usual to the beta download area (PM for the password).

Would be great if there are some users out there willing to test the new changes...

Changelog (compared to previous BETA v2.0.62):

Enhancements
  • new sediKERNEL bootimage added: ics_sediKERNEL_v1.0-build52_xdajog (will be used as default in easy install/upgrade)
    - initial ramdisk taken from litekernel 20130221 (replaced modules of course). Kernel itself still the same as in sediKERNEL_v1.0-build50 which comes with sediROM v2.0.62.
    - less battery drain (lk ramdisk saves battery - reason why still need to be investigated to integrate that in build process instead of hotpatching that way)

Fixes
  • N / A

One thing to add: the l2_hsic patch which should fix the thousand of kernel wakelocks seems to be not fixed completely. bubor has integrated that in his CM11 kernel and also patched the litekernel with this.
Unfortunately neither none of the patched litekernel nor the CM11 kernel nor sediKERNEL are full fixing that issue. On some day the wakelocks appearing again and only a shutdown, battery off, wait 5 min solves that for a while.
I will look into that later. I saw that the patch uses a very long time frame before killing those wakelocks (60min) so I believe that could be the first thing to tune.

greetings
xdajog.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xdajog For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th June 2015, 04:17 PM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi- Has anybody gotten the swap mount points of SD card and internal flash option to work? I've tried it during several installs but no luck. Thanks.
26th June 2015, 04:55 PM |#223  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganinia

Hi- Has anybody gotten the swap mount points of SD card and internal flash option to work? I've tried it during several installs but no luck. Thanks.

Hi

what exactly to do you try and what does not work?
The Following User Says Thank You to xdajog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2015, 06:02 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdajog

Hi

what exactly to do you try and what does not work?

After doing Easy Installation clean install, there's an option to "Modify Installation" Under the "Select Tweaks" menu, htere's an option "Swap Internal and External Sdcard Mounts: Use your large External Sdcard as your primary sdcard." Once booted, I expect to go to the Settings/Applications menu and see the sizes of my "Device memory" and my "On SD card" to be swapped...is that correct?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paganinia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:31 PM |#225  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganinia

After doing Easy Installation clean install, there's an option to "Modify Installation" Under the "Select Tweaks" menu, htere's an option "Swap Internal and External Sdcard Mounts: Use your large External Sdcard as your primary sdcard." Once booted, I expect to go to the Settings/Applications menu and see the sizes of my "Device memory" and my "On SD card" to be swapped...is that correct?

sorry for the delay.. well yes that is an option coming from LiteRom and it could be totally true that this may fail.
I will look into that.. Could you open a bug report with the above text, please? Otherwise this will got forgotten...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...42#bugReporter

Thx!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdajog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
captivate glide, i927, ics, rom, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread