FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[APP] WifiKill - disable internet for network hoggers (Android 4.x)

1,389 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,791

By bponury, Recognized Developer on 30th September 2011, 01:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 08:58 AM |#2851  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajmnz

WiFiKill created a problem for me, and I need help to fix it. Hoping the developers could address my situation as I don't know eho else to ask.

My brother used WiFiKill on my laptop and I found out about it when I checked on his tab, and WifiKill was running. It's unfair because he only uses it for games and I need it badly for my studies. It was new to me, so I didn't know what to do, and I didn't confront him about it, as matters would only worsen. I simply clicked start on the top middle of the page, to change it from start to stop. I thought that had solved the problem but when I went to my laptop, it showed "No networks found" (whereas before, i was connected, but pages weren't loading AT ALL). So i just told my father about it and he got my brother to remove the app immediately (so settings werent changed, I'm assuming wifi is still killed for my laptop?). I thought that should have solved it, but my laptop still can't detect any wifi connections (including our neighbors') now. What sould I do?

Shouldn't uninstalling the app supposedly have fixed my problem? Please respond, xda. I need this badly. Thank you.

Here https://github.com/w-shackleton/android-netspoof

And, you said your laptop can't find available WiFis makes be believe this isn't a problem with Network Spoofer

1) If the app gets force closes the "WiFi killing process" gets killed to, so, if you uninstall Network Spoofer in middle of process it should get aborted.

2) Network Spoofer ONLY kills devices in your WiFi, it does NOT effect others network. By saying that, it kills your laptop connection through the router. So If your laptop can't detect network, I hardly believe it's Network Spoofer fault.
Last edited by Lossyx; Yesterday at 09:07 AM.

Yesterday, 09:01 AM |#2852  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 4,791

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajmnz

WiFiKill created a problem for me, and I need help to fix it. Hoping the developers could address my situation as I don't know eho else to ask.

My brother used WiFiKill on my laptop and I found out about it when I checked on his tab, and WifiKill was running. It's unfair because he only uses it for games and I need it badly for my studies. It was new to me, so I didn't know what to do, and I didn't confront him about it, as matters would only worsen. I simply clicked start on the top middle of the page, to change it from start to stop. I thought that had solved the problem but when I went to my laptop, it showed "No networks found" (whereas before, i was connected, but pages weren't loading AT ALL). So i just told my father about it and he got my brother to remove the app immediately (so settings werent changed, I'm assuming wifi is still killed for my laptop?). I thought that should have solved it, but my laptop still can't detect any wifi connections (including our neighbors') now. What sould I do?

Shouldn't uninstalling the app supposedly have fixed my problem? Please respond, xda. I need this badly. Thank you.

Not related to wifikill. Reboot phone, router and laptop. If that won't fix it you broke something but not using wifikill.
Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mac spoofing, netcut, netkill, wifi kill, wifikill
Previous Thread Next Thread