FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V19N3/V19N4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

19,056 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,745

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 08:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 10:05 AM |#15011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad44891

Ok... Any advice would help I have a upgrade available for AT&T so I'm just looking at my options for a good sweet device thoughts?? Thanks... I really want a note 4 but its not rooted unfortunate.

Ok well here's it straight...ive had an open subsidy on my acct for more than 2 years...I'm grandfathered into my plan but have a subsidy to resign any time...unfortunately you have 1 option...nexus 6...all others have locked bootloaders...some have work arounds but after n3 it's honestly not worth the hassle or risk imo

Your only real other option is use the subsidy...sell or trade the new device for a new device from tmo or out right buy one full price from tmobile

I'll be honest the nexus 6 is 263 total after subsidy for 2 year contracts...i keep debating it because it's the only option that you can unlock the boot but I've never really been a nexus fan...but I could work on aosp and it has good hw...6 inch screen front speakers but terrible camera and battery life...plus no features so yea man it sucks

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Today, 10:11 AM |#15012  
Thanks Meter: 369

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

Ok well here's it straight...ive had an open subsidy on my acct for more than 2 years...I'm grandfathered into my plan but have a subsidy to resign any time...unfortunately you have 1 option...nexus 6...all others have locked bootloaders...some have work arounds but after n3 it's honestly not worth the hassle or risk imo

Your only real other option is use the subsidy...sell or trade the new device for a new device from tmo or out right buy one full price from tmobile

I'll be honest the nexus 6 is 263 total after subsidy for 2 year contracts...i keep debating it because it's the only option that you can unlock the boot but I've never really been a nexus fan...but I could work on aosp and it has good hw...6 inch screen front speakers but terrible camera and battery life...plus no features so yea man it sucks

Mega

Dammit man. 😂... Thx... I trying to figure out a way how to get a T Mobile note 4.. . Without paying a arm & leg for it
The Following User Says Thank You to ad44891 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 10:14 AM |#15013  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad44891

Dammit man. 😂... Thx... I trying to figure out a way how to get a T Mobile note 4.. . Without paying a arm & leg for it

Trust me I know man...i ended up paying outright twice in a row...one for the n2 to get it before they locked the boots...then n3 I debated leaving my att so didn't want the 2 year deal...but my plan is so cheap I can't replace it so I can't really leave it lol...it's so annoying at hate att...to date I've refused to buy the nexus protesting att lol...and lack of being a fan haha

Mega

The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:08 PM |#15014  
I'm still trying to figure out my postings last night, man i was tired.lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread