Thanks Meter: 3,232

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th July 2015, 05:46 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madkri

Hi,

I just sorted through all 26 pages but didn't find an answer to my problem. Whenever I try to add apps, the application crashes.

I am using Android Revolution HD 31 (4.4.2) on my Note 2. I have the xHalofloatingwindow installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis22666

Apologies if this has been addressed before, but the app will not populate the list of installed apps to select/add them to appear in the sidebar, the process starts for a couple of seconds and crashes with the message, 'Unfortunately, MultiwindowSIdebar has stopped'. I have an N910F. Please advice.

Thank U.

I'm having the same issue on an HTC One M8, rooted, S-Off, LeeDroid 7.4.3, stock kernel. If I try to add apps from within MultiWindowSidebar, it crashes after a few seconds. If I try to add one through the sidebar itself, it crashes immediately.

Also, what would make this app significantly more useful (assuming I can get it working), would be an option to show the last x recent apps instead of manually adding apps to the list. The manual aspect of it was what I always hated about using it on my S4, since you either had to severely limit the apps you could use, or have a bunch in the sidebar which meant scrolling forever trying to find what you're looking for. If it just showed the recent apps, you could simply launch the app you want normally then pull open the sidebar and it would be right there.

I can provide a log if desired, just need to know what verbosity level to use so it's clean but provides all pertinent info. Really hoping to get this working, I very much want to have multi-window functionality again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)