FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Framing/Contruction company names?

1,261 posts
Thanks Meter: 724
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
Can anyone think of a good framing/construction company name?

My brothers and I are looking to start up our own framing company and have basically everything figured out, except the name. I know this is XDA and not construction related at all but I think it is the perfect place for suggestions. A new perspective, outside the field. I can't even give anything to help really except that we will be doing wood framing of buildings in Alberta, Canada.
 
 
11th June 2014, 10:37 AM |#2  
heavy_metal_man's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 767
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMcLeod

Can anyone think of a good framing/construction company name?

My brothers and I are looking to start up our own framing company and have basically everything figured out, except the name. I know this is XDA and not construction related at all but I think it is the perfect place for suggestions. A new perspective, outside the field. I can't even give anything to help really except that we will be doing wood framing of buildings in Alberta, Canada.

Canadian framing?
Strong wood construction?
Or maybe if you specialized in using a particular wood type you could be * framing,
Ie rocky mountain pine framing?
Just an idea

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 04:51 PM |#3  
Android_Monsters's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
More
A Frame Home Services

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th June 2014, 05:57 PM |#4  
DirkGently's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,499
 
1010
More
Ace Erections
Canadian Erections
Erections 'R Us

etc.....
14th June 2014, 04:57 PM |#5  
GeekMcLeod's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 724
 
1010
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the ideas guys! I didn't mind Strong Wood Framing or something similar to it, but my brothers did really like anything here. At least I tried helping, through you guys but it's still helping :P
15th June 2014, 01:46 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,520
 
More
Framing people since 2014

Sent from my iPad Air using Windows 95
15th June 2014, 10:54 AM |#7  
DirkGently's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,499
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeman

Framing people since 2014

Sent from my iPad Air using Windows 95

Lol!

How about You've Been Framed?
16th June 2014, 02:54 AM |#8  
galaxys's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
More
Super Frame Company
16th June 2014, 01:04 PM |#9  
Archer's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,162
 
10
More
Pretend your surname is Morning and call yourselves Morning Wood.

There's a sofa place near where I live, called Sofa King. Their strapline is "Our prices are Sofa King low!" and they basically get free publicity all year round because of it.
7th July 2015, 02:06 AM |#10  
input_output's Avatar
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer

Pretend your surname is Morning and call yourselves Morning Wood.

There's a sofa place near where I live, called Sofa King. Their strapline is "Our prices are Sofa King low!" and they basically get free publicity all year round because of it.

me likey! :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
13th August 2016, 11:25 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMcLeod

Can anyone think of a good framing/construction company name?

My brothers and I are looking to start up our own framing company and have basically everything figured out, except the name. I know this is XDA and not construction related at all but I think it is the perfect place for suggestions. A new perspective, outside the field. I can't even give anything to help really except that we will be doing wood framing of buildings in Alberta, Canada.

Wood World
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes