FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

[VIDEO] Step by step guide on how to get 4K and 120fps on Xperia Z1

700 posts
Thanks Meter: 694

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2015, 11:12 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not working on Z1C 4.4.4 .157
Hi, is this mod working on Xperia Z1 compact 4.4.4, 14.4.A.0.157? 'Cause it's not working for me. I rooted phone, unlocked bootloader, installed CWM, deodexed, installed 4k & timeshift. After start one of that new camera functions it freezes for a while, then says "camera is not available".

17th February 2015, 12:32 PM |#62  
Flag Priego
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by existor11

Hi, is this mod working on Xperia Z1 compact 4.4.4, 14.4.A.0.157? 'Cause it's not working for me. I rooted phone, unlocked bootloader, installed CWM, deodexed, installed 4k & timeshift. After start one of that new camera functions it freezes for a while, then says "camera is not available".

Do you have installed superusermod for .157? maybe thats the problem

enviado desde el futuro.
18th February 2015, 01:08 AM |#63  

More
This was actually my problem. No I didn't. Now it works good, so thanks But there is one more problem. I really don't know if it's reported or not, but in timeshift video mode, when I tap Options, app Video will crash.
7th July 2015, 07:48 PM |#64  

More
File download blocked by chrome
hello guys,

I've downloaded the Deodexing file from mega co nz and it's blocked by Chrome with error message that it could be harmful.
Is that because tried to install harmful packages in the zip file or it's just Chrome's paranoia?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xperia z1 4k, xperia z1 timeshift video
Previous Thread Next Thread