FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[ROM][P600][MAR 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS5.1 ║Tab S ║ Unlimited Customization

5,139 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,738

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 2014 RLS5.1 has been released with a huge amount of new tweaks and features!
22nd June 2015, 03:22 PM |#1741  
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 4

More
For the battery... Use apps like Battery Stats Pro to tell which apps are acting up.. Watchdog is great.. And then use Greenify and Juicedefender... Once you find the bad app uninstall and also dont keep the screen at 100%! Thats the number one killer

27th June 2015, 06:54 PM |#1742  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Is this ROM still in Development? RLS5.1 version has some kick ass features for sure. I have Note 4 and S4 rooted and running custom roms.

I have recently purchased P600 running 4.4.2 an Build is OC1. I have rooted the rom but not sure which TWRP version to flash many are recommending 2.6.3.3. Has anyone tried TWRP 2.8.5.1 to flash V5.1.

I am also running Xposed (wanam and Gravitybox) on S4 and Note 4, I would love to use these with this rom. Are these compatible? I am used to Philz recovery never used TWRP before. Is there Philz recovery version for P600.

Sorry guys for too many questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldo9_r9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2015, 06:34 AM |#1743  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9_r9

I am also running Xposed (wanam and Gravitybox) on S4 and Note 4, I would love to use these with this rom. Are these compatible?

Not sure about the rest of your questions, but I'm running this ROM with xposed just fine. :]
The Following User Says Thank You to rapdactyl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2015, 01:24 PM |#1744  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdactyl

Not sure about the rest of your questions, but I'm running this ROM with xposed just fine. :]

Thanks for your reply. Thats good if xposed and this ROM are compatible. What recovery of TWRP are you running?
Yesterday, 07:35 PM |#1745  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9_r9

Thanks for your reply. Thats good if xposed and this ROM are compatible. What recovery of TWRP are you running?

I used the latest TWRP 2.8.6.0 to flash Hyperdrive 5.1 and it worked great.

I've tried most of the Lolipop ROMs for this tablet and I keep coming back to Hyperdrive every time.
Today, 12:03 AM |#1746  
Flag Holmdel
Thanks Meter: 39

More
So is development for this tablet over?
Today, 12:53 AM |#1747  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.demarco

So is development for this tablet over?

No, the developer is probably just waiting for lollipop to come, according to a Samsung rep it should arrive in July.
The Following User Says Thank You to mosimchah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread