FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

One India Thread - Finally Got It..What a Beauty it is

168 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By mannu_in, Senior Member on 27th April 2014, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th April 2015, 07:25 AM |#411  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techimplant

Hi everyone. Have to buy a Oneplus One right away. Would any generous fellow member here like to share an invite?
I would be really thankful.. Thanks a lot

u still need an invite?
 
 
15th April 2015, 07:26 AM |#412  
Techimplant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchampeli

u still need an invite?

Ya man. Would be really thankful to you if you can share one. Do you have one?
21st May 2015, 10:15 AM |#413  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Service
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techimplant

Ya man. Would be really thankful to you if you can share one. Do you have one?

This looks more of a india Invite sharing thread, and once the invite systems was stopped this thread has come to a stand still
22nd May 2015, 03:49 PM |#414  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Great device . loving it
22nd May 2015, 04:55 PM |#415  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ^Underground^
Thanks Meter: 12,384
 
More
If anyone wants to join Whatsapp group please pm your number. Or anyone is having a group please add me. Pm me for my number
2nd July 2015, 03:37 PM |#416  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Hi everybody

want to buy OPO but am scared of the poor service support. I have seen in forums that warranty is also not honoured and they are struggling for months to get the phone repaired
Can somebody advise me on this please. Live in Bangalore
Thanks in advance
3rd July 2015, 04:06 AM |#417  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshyams

Hi everybody

want to buy OPO but am scared of the poor service support. I have seen in forums that warranty is also not honoured and they are struggling for months to get the phone repaired
Can somebody advise me on this please. Live in Bangalore
Thanks in advance

offcourse OPO service centers sucks . anyway u should not expect Samsung or apple kind of support.
The Following User Says Thank You to vikas776 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2015, 03:16 PM |#418  
emceeb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dahanu
Thanks Meter: 787
 
More
I got a new one plus one and I can't see any check for update button on it. Searching Google and xda tells me there are 2 options cm and oxygen os I can update to. What's the deal. How do I update the phone to Lolipop?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
9th July 2015, 01:25 AM |#419  
Funkym0nkey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moving around in the ancient land
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emceeb

I got a new one plus one and I can't see any check for update button on it. Searching Google and xda tells me there are 2 options cm and oxygen os I can update to. What's the deal. How do I update the phone to Lolipop?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Restart the phone.
On your next boot, the update option well be there in about phone.
It happens with the new phones which are shipping with 28Q firmware from Flipkart.
On next boot, the option will be at it's usual place.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Funkym0nkey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes