21 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By dickys11, Junior Member on 23rd May 2014, 01:01 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th April 2015, 01:32 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Exclamation
I install the kernel on my fame and now it restarts and the touch screen not working and already tried to install the software via odin, but not useless. please help me

11th July 2015, 09:39 PM |#22  
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Unhappy
can anybpdy please help me i hav a fame s6810 and after flasging this kernal my phone is bootlooped i hav tried restoring nandroid cwm backup after that my touch screen and soft keys stopped working and installing stock from odin and even installing cm11 build available but nothing helped pls if anyone can help me pls help
Last edited by fajispm; 11th July 2015 at 09:44 PM.
11th July 2015, 10:37 PM |#23  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajispm

can anybpdy please help me i hav a fame s6810 and after flasging this kernal my phone is bootlooped i hav tried restoring nandroid cwm backup after that my touch screen and soft keys stopped working and installing stock from odin and even installing cm11 build available but nothing helped pls if anyone can help me pls help

As you can see,this kernel is not working,that's why you need to see the reply post,sorry idk how to fix that :/
11th July 2015, 10:54 PM |#24  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,770

Donate to Me
More
Deleted links to kernel which obviously DID NOT work since LAST YEAR... Thread closed...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)