FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Tool] WhatsApp Key/DB Extractor | OFFICIAL | CRYPT8 | NON-ROOT | UPDATED APRIL 2015

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 61

By TripCode, Member on 3rd June 2014, 03:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th July 2015, 04:38 AM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
not working on S6 Edge
Hi, first of all, thanks for developing this program to help us, who need to decrpyt Whatsapp's db.

I was trying to decrypt the database on my S6 edge, but when I ran the extractor, after I selected ok on the phone for debugging, the program exited by itself in Windows 8.1. I managed to take a screen shot of it before the Window disappeared, please see attachement.
Anyone can shine me some light on this?

Also, when I used this on my GNex, it also said there is no such directory when copying to: "sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/.nomedia" Anyone experienced that before? I am wondering if this is because I am actually not logged into Whatsapp on this phone. This is the reason why I need to use the wahtsapp key/DB extractor, I upgraded to a S6 Edge before backing up my wahtsapp and now I want to merge my old histories on GNex with my new history on S6 Edge. I cannot log into Whatsapp anymore with my old Gnex because S6 Edge uses a micro SIM so my old SIM doesn't work on GNex anymore and so I cannot receive SMS to log into Whatsapp on GNex. Although the .nomedia was not copied, but I still got the decrypted db file in the extracted folder in Windows and was able to open it with SQLite Database Browser.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	194
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	3400798  
Last edited by anewbieuser; 12th July 2015 at 04:41 AM.

12th July 2015, 12:50 PM |#162  

More
Operation Failed message!!
Plz guys, I need help! Im not facing a problem with java on my PC but the attached error is still showing!
In addition Im facing an APK error during backup, but it's not clear!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Failed.png
Views:	156
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	3401236  
12th July 2015, 12:53 PM |#163  

More
Facing the same problem!
Hey man, Im facing the same problem! did you find any solution??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
crypt, crypt5, crypt8, smsbackup, whatsapp
Previous Thread Next Thread