FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

[APK] LG G3 Keyboard for ALL!

797 posts
Thanks Meter: 557

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th February 2015, 05:56 AM |#71  
Flag columbus indiana
Thanks Meter: 22

More
i dont have an lg keyboard allready installed..im on iron man touchwiz custom rom..4.4.2..has the note pro keyboard by default...can i still install this?..or is only compatiable with a stock rom??

27th February 2015, 11:52 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_515

i dont have an lg keyboard allready installed..im on iron man touchwiz custom rom..4.4.2..has the note pro keyboard by default...can i still install this?..or is only compatiable with a stock rom??

Yes you can install this kyeboard on iron rom. I just installed it on my tab s!
The Following User Says Thank You to ITSAHERO For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2015, 04:05 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm on kit Kat d801 and I get a parsing error when I try to open the apk. Anyone know what that is about? I'm rooted and all that as well.
24th April 2015, 09:17 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I tired this on an unofficial cm12 ROM and it told me the lg keyboard has stopped working. Is there a version for lollipop that anyone knows of? I found a zip that was supposedly for lollipop but after attempting a flash it failed. I'm on an LGG2 Vs980 btw
3rd May 2015, 01:14 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
QUOTE=k_lewis1126;60331341]I tired this on an unofficial cm12 ROM and it told me the lg keyboard has stopped working. Is there a version for lollipop that anyone knows of? I found a zip that was supposedly for lollipop but after attempting a flash it failed. I'm on an LGG2 Vs980 btw[/QUOTE]

That zip you don't flash it, just extract the apk and install

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lewis1126

I tired this on an unofficial cm12 ROM and it told me the lg keyboard has stopped working. Is there a version for lollipop that anyone knows of? I found a zip that was supposedly for lollipop but after attempting a flash it failed. I'm on an LGG2 Vs980 btw

That zip you don't flash it, just extract the apk and install
Last edited by snke; 3rd May 2015 at 01:12 PM.
13th July 2015, 02:33 AM |#76  
Flag kairouan
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Any working version for cm12.1??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread